- 1- 16oz bag frozen organic cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- Add whole package of frozen cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Stir cauliflower, it will still be partially frozen but that is ok.
- Add to the food processor. Pulse for a few seconds until you get a rice like consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste or whichever spices you are wanting and place back in the microwave for 5-7min, stirring halfway though.
Jen Pedri is a pediatric Speech-language Pathologist by day and a Paleonista at-home chef by night. After years of battling health issues she decided to start eating Paleo/Primal in 2013. It has been by far the best decision of her life (beside adopting her dog and marrying her hubby). Her health issues have greatly diminished and she has grown to absolutely love cooking without gluten and grains because of how amazing it makes her feel. She hopes you enjoy her recipes as much as her family does!