Are you looking for a quick Weight Watchers Banana pancakes recipe that is low in points and full of delicious flavor? This WW breakfast recipe is ideal for Green, Blue, and Purple plans because it’s just 2 points on Green and 0 points on Blue and Purple per serving.
These Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes are 2 points on MyWW Green, 0 points MyWW Blue & 0 points MyWW Purple.
Weight Watchers Easy Pancakes
What is one of your favorite breakfast foods? Pancakes have been mine since I was a kid. (Unfortunately, topped with lots of butter and drenched in high-calorie syrup.)
Now that I’m eating healthy and maintaining a 100-pound weight loss, I am mindful of what I eat, which means making healthier versions of the foods I love. When my family is having a delicious pancake breakfast, I don’t want to miss out or feed deprived, so I turn to a low point WW breakfast recipe like this one.
While these pancakes are delicious and sweet on their own, you can top them with sugar-free syrup and serve with a side of turkey or chicken sausage, along with plenty of zero point fruit, and you have a complete meal.
How Many Points Is A Weight Watchers Pancake?
A basic WW pancake recipe might be 6 points on each for all MyWW color plans. The point value will depends on the ingredients you use. My Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes are only 2 points for Green and ZERO points for Blue and Purple.
What Is The Best Breakfast To Eat On Weight Watchers?
Is breakfast your favorite meal of the day? Or least favorite?
I have a huge list of WW Breakfast ideas. Want the printable? Click HERE.
What about a WW friendly Charcuterie board? For a delicious and healthy morning meal, this Weight Watchers Breakfast Board is sure to fit your needs.
With everything from pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, and fruit, we will show you how to create a stunning display that is delightful for your guests or family and low in WW points for you.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but if you’ve been down the breakfast aisle of the grocery store, you will find that your choices for a low point Weight Watchers breakfast are limited.
But don’t lose heart – you are sure to love these 50+ Weight Watchers breakfast recipes and meal plans. Fill up on a hearty, healthy breakfast to set yourself up for weight loss success and good choices throughout the day.
Are Bananas Zero Points On Weight Watchers?
Yes! All fresh fruits—including bananas—have 0 points on the Weight Watchers program. In addition to bananas, the zero points fruit list includes apples, apricots, blueberries, grapes, oranges, pineapple, plums, raspberries, strawberries, and watermelon.
How Many Calories Are In One Banana Pancake?
Our recipe for MyWW Banana Pancakes is only 173 calories per serving and one serving is 3 pancakes. These are so yummy and are sure to quickly become a favorite.
If you use syrup, try a sugar free version so you keep the calorie and WW points low.
Tips for Making Zero Point Banana Pancakes
While this is an easy pancake recipe to prepare, the batter can be a bit tricky to work with. (Hey, the pancakes are zero points. You have to be able to work with it a bit.)
Here’s what I’ve found makes the best WW pancakes:
- Add a bit of flour or pancake mix. If you can spare the points, the best way to make sure your pancakes turn out fluffy and soft is to add just a touch of flour. Each 1 T of flour or pancake mix is 1 point added to the entire recipe. Use white or whole wheat flour, Kodiak pancake mix (my preference), other high-protein or light pancake mix, or flour of your choice such as white, whole wheat, oat, or gluten-free. Typically I only add 2-3 T total to the recipe, but the difference it makes in the texture and rise is well worth it.
- Use cooking spray or a high-quality Teflon pan. These can stick so use cooking spray or a really good non-stick pan.
- Cook low and slow. I’ve found cooking these more slowly at a lower temperature (medium low) helps prevent burning.
- Don’t turn too soon. Avoid the temptation to turn these pancakes too soon, or you are sure to have a sticky, gloopy mess on your hands. Give them time to fully brown on one side and be partially cooked before turning.
WW Banana Pancake Recipe
This recipe is delicious and quick to make for breakfast, and you can’t beat having zero point pancakes on the breakfast table. Here’s how it’s done.
Gather ingredients. Be sure to use cooking spray or a high-quality Teflon pan so that they pancakes don’t stick. While optional, adding 2-3 T of pancake mix or flour will help your pancakes hold together better (add 1 point per T of flour).
Mash banana, then mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Carefully cook pancakes as they will burn easily. We have found that “low and slow” gives the best results. Cook at a slightly lower temperature (medium low) for a longer period of time than you would a typical pancake.
Serve the pancakes as is, with a side of mixed fruit or with sugar free syrup.
Weight Watchers Banana Pancake
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 T pancake mix (optional, see note) such as Kodiak or whole wheat flour
- Preheat griddle to med heat.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Using 1/3 measuring cup, pour out enough batter for 6 pancakes.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side checking frequently. They can burn easily.
- Makes 6 pancakes. A serving is 3 pancakes.
What is your favorite pancake topping? Let us know in the comments below.
More Weight Watchers articles you will enjoy.
Zero Point Turkey & Bean Chili – This chili is one of the most popular recipes at The Holy Mess because it’s full of delicious flavors and filling protein, all for zero points. Even non-dieters love this chili. Great for easy meal prep lunches, too.
Weight Watchers Cheese and Crackers Snack Board – Enjoy the best Weight Watchers cheese and crackers for low points on MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple with this show-stopping Weight Watchers Cheese and Cracker Snack Board.
10 Best Weight Watchers Friendly Comfort Food Recipes – If you are following the WW program and craving comfort food, check out these top 10 best Weight Watchers comfort food recipes. Weight loss is your goal but you don’t have to give up your favorite comfort foods like creamy casseroles, Chinese food, Mexican food and other family-friendly recipes.
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here: