For a delicious and healthy morning meal, this Weight Watchers Breakfast Board is sure to fit your needs. With everything from pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, and fruit, we will show you how to create a stunning display that is delightful for your guests or family and low in WW points for you.
Even if you aren’t following the WW program, continue scrolling because this post will show you how to build a beautiful healthy breakfast board that is low in calories, high in protein and fiber, and will delight your guests. They’ll never even know they are eating a “healthy” breakfast.
Weight Watchers Breakfast
Research shows that people who successfully lose weight and keep it off make it a point to eat a healthy breakfast every day.
I’ve found this to be true for my own 100 pound weight loss. When I was heavier, I would snack all evening long and rarely wake up hungry. These days, I make sure to have a hearty breakfast with plenty of protein that will keep me full and satisfied.
For more low-point morning options, be sure to check out our post with 50+ WW breakfast ideas.
What is a Breakfast Board?
A breakfast board, or pancake charcuterie board, is a mixture of breakfast foods spread out onto a board, tray or table.
A charcuterie board is typically a tray of meats and cheeses artfully arranged and sometimes served with fruit, olives, and bread.
Take the concept a step further by offering your guests a breakfast board arrangement the next time you are hosting a brunch or morning meal.
Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
WW Breakfast Board Foods with MyWW Points
Here are foods we include our Weight Watchers breakfast board along with the points for MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple.
- Pancakes – Use Kodiak pancake mix to create delicious pancakes. 3 Pancake – 5 points on all MyWW color plans.
- Hard Boiled Eggs – Eggs are loaded with healthy protein and filling. Hard boil your eggs in the Instant Pot, air fryer hard-cook eggs or even the oven. MyWW Blue and Purple 0 points per egg. MyWW Green 2 points per egg.
- Center Cut Bacon – Center cut bacon is lower in fat and points than traditionally cooked bacon, with the same delicious flavor. (You could also use turkey bacon but I don’t care for the flavor as much as traditional bacon.) MyWW green, blue and purple 2 points per two slices.
- Turkey sausage links and patties – A healthier alternative to traditional sausage, turkey sausage has the same great flavor for a fraction of the points. Try Butterball All Natural, Jimmy Dean or Applegate Farms brands. 2 points on all MyWW color plans.
- Berries – We used raspberries, strawberries and blueberries but all fruit is zero points on WW so here is a great place to have some fun! Pineapple, bananas, mango, cherries, peaches, plums, watermelon, cantaloupe, and kiwi can all make an appearance on your breakfast board. Zero points on all MyWW color plans.
- Sugar-Free Syrup – We used Smucker’s Sugar Free syrup for a delicious alternative to traditional pancake syrup. Depending on the brand – Zero or 1 point on all MyWW color plans.
Here are some additional ideas for a WW Breakfast board that are low in points and delicious:
- Sugar free jelly – Try Smucker’s Sugar Free strawberry, raspberry, or blackberry jelly. 1 point on all MyWW color plans.
- PB2 – Peanut butter powder is much lower in points than regular peanut butter. Mix with water, almond milk, or sugar-free syrup and spread on pancakes. 1 point on all MyWW color plans.
- Waffles – Make your own with Kodiak mix. 5 points on all MyWW color plans.
- Protein powder pancakes – As an alternative to Kodiak pancakes, try our Protein Powder Pancakes recipe. – MyWW Green 3, MyWW Blue 2, MyWW Purple 2.
- Toast – Use the light bread of your choice such as Pepperidge Farm Light. MyWW Green 2 points, MyWW Blue 4 points, MyWW Purple 4 points.
- Mixed Nuts – Nuts are delicious but high in points, so be careful of serving size. 6 points on all MyWW color plans for 2 T.
- Yogurt – Use plain, non-fat Greek yogurt mixed with frozen mixed berries, thawed or Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt. Check out our full list of ways to use plain Greek yogurt here. MyWW Green 2 points, MyWW Blue 0 points, MyWW Purple 0 points.
- Whipped Topping – A dollop of light or sugar-free Cool whip or a squirt of sugar-free Redi-whip makes things special for just a couple points. 1 point on all MyWW color plans.
- Canadian bacon – Try this meat option for ham flavor that is very low in points. 1 point on all MyWW color plans.
- Butter – Use light butter spread such as I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light Smart Balance Light. 1 point on all MyWW color plans per 1 T.
- Applesauce – Make your own healthy applesauce with our Instant Pot Applesauce recipe. 0 points on all MyWW color plans (unsweetened applesauce)
- Oatmeal – Serve a crock of oatmeal and let people add their own toppings, or make a batch of our Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal. MyWW Green and Blue 5 points, MyWW Purple 0 points.
- Coffee – Don’t forget the coffee! Here is a huge list of low-point coffee additions and recipes. In the fall, consider making a batch for our WW Pumpkin Spice Latte. Black coffee is 0 points on all MyWW color plans.
- Juice – Juice is often high in calories due to the sugar content. Serve Diet Ocean Spray for a lower calorie alternative. 0 points on all MyWW color plans.
What Items Do I Need to Make a Breakfast Board?
Start with a flat board where you can lay out your breakfast items.
- Cheese board
- Charcuterie board
- Wooden Cutting board
- disposable party tray
- Serving tray
- Serving dishes from a china set
- Large glass plate or serving dish
- Cookie sheet (if your cookie sheets are ugly – like mine! – purchase a new one for just a few dollars or cover in foil or pretty paper.
Get creative here. There’s no need to purchase a special board because you probably have something around your house that will work beautifully.
If you can’t find anything at home that works, consider stopping at a second-hand shop for one or two unique pieces. Even a party store will have items you can use for a healthier breakfast board.
Add serving dishes and bowls.
You’ll likely have liquids, like syrup, and smaller items that might roll so will do best in a serving dish. Take your serving game up and notch and put liquids into small pitchers or bowls. Your guests will be wowed by the look of your table.
Go for a uniform look with all glass or white bowls like we did or get creative and mix and match your dishes.
Add the food.
Finally, add the delicious food. The sky is truly the limit when it comes to building your breakfast board. I love using healthier ingredients because I can still serve my family and guests while yet have low-point options for myself.
Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
- 1 large board
- 3 small bowls
- 12 pancakes
- 1 pound center cut bacon
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 6 item hard boiled eggs
- 3 cups assorted berries
- 1 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- Mix pancake batter and make pancakes.
- Cook bacon and turkey sausage.
- Arrange pancakes on board.
- Carefully add cooked meats.
- Add eggs. Consider using small bowls for liquids and items that might roll.
- Decorate your board with berries and other fruit.
Now you are ready to dig in to a delicious breakfast!
Make this show-stopping Weight Watchers pancake board for your next gathering and your guests will thank you.
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast food? Share in the comments below.
More Posts You Will Love
Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan -What would happen if you ate only zero point foods for a whole day, or even a few days, on Weight Watchers? With the new Weight Watchers points system that includes 100, 200 or 300 zero point foods on MyWW Green, Blue, or Purple plans, it’s possible. Here is a Weight Watchers 3-Day Zero Points Meal Plan for you to follow.
Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan – It’s the start of a new year which means lots of people are renewing their goals to lose weight. This Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan will be a huge help in your weight loss efforts.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Breadsticks -This WW two ingredient dough breadstick recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your next meal. This delicious bread goes perfectly with any Italian family dinner, alongside pizza or your favorite soup.
Pin this Weight Watchers Breakfast Post for Later