WW members, here are 50+ Weight Watchers breakfast recipes and meal ideas you are sure to love.
Low Point Breakfast
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but if you’ve been down the breakfast aisle of the grocery store, you will find that your choices for a low point Weight Watchers breakfast are limited.
All of the ideas listed are great for the PersonalPoints system and also work for the previous WW Green, Blue, and Purple plans.
- Low Point Breakfast
- Which Weight Watchers Breakfast is Best?
- Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast or No Cook Morning Meals
- 50+ Weight Watchers Breakfasts Low in Points
- Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
- 1. Banana Pancakes
- 2. Fluffy Pancakes
- 3. Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark
- 4. One Point Pancakes
- 5. Nutella Wontons
- 6. Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars
- 7. Apple Muffins
- 8. WW Pumpkin Muffins
- 9. Banana Oatmeal Cups
- 10. Zero Point Banana Soufflé
- 11. Weight Watchers Chocolate PB Oatmeal
- 12. Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles
- 13. Breakfast Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 14. Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding
- 15. Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole
- 16. Protein Packed Pancakes
- 17. 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- 18. Flax Seed Bagels
- 19. Lemon Coconut Doughnuts
- 20. Banana Bread
- 21. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 22. Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt
- Savory Breakfast Ideas for Weight Watchers
- 23. 2 Ingredient Dough Bagels
- 24. Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
- 25. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- 26. Low Carb Bacon Cabbage Skillet
- 27. Easy WW Breakfast Pizza for One
- 28. WW Breakfast Sandwich
- 29. Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits
- 30. Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffins
- 31. Hard Boiled Eggs
- 32. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
- 34. Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole
- 35. Breakfast Pizza
- 36. WW Breakfast Quiche
- 37. Veggie Egg Scramble
- 38. Air Fryer Bacon
- 39. Instant Pot Egg Bites (Starbucks Copycat)
- 40. Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups
- 41. Baked Omelet
- 42. Cheesy Biscuits
- 43. 2 Point Breakfast
- 44. Breakfast Taquitos
- 45. Crab Cakes Benedict
- 46. Air Fryer Country Steak with Gravy
- 47. Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- 48. Red Lentil Pancakes
- 49. Breakfast Potatoes
- 50. Fruit Salad
- 51. Crackers & Cheese
- Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas that are NOT Eggs
- 20 Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Foods to Buy
- Weight Watchers Fast Food Breakfast Options
- Best 30 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas in a Hurry
- WW Before and After Pictures – 100+ Pounds Lost
- Should You Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight?
- Free PDF Printable – 25+ Healthy WW Freestyle Breakfast Ideas
Which Weight Watchers Breakfast is Best?
When it comes to a breakfast that is low in points, one of the first things you will notice is that you need to steer away from most pre-packaged, processed carb options like high-sugar coffee drinks (what I call candy coffee), sugary cereals, and fast food burritos.
This is wise decision on the part of WW, because so many pancake mixes and breakfast bars promise to “fuel your day,” but because of the high carbs and low protein, you soon crash.
While we do include some treat foods on our list below, we mark them as such and suggest you pair them with a healthier option, as well such as zero point fruits, vegetables or a hard-boiled egg.
Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast or No Cook Morning Meals
Our huge list of breakfast options has both recipes to cook at home or quick on the go options for days you don’t have time.
We focus on breakfast options that are low in points because – really, who wants to spend the bulk of their points for the day on breakfast? I know I sure don’t! I want to save my points to be sure I have enough to get me through the whole day, although I would encourage you not to be afraid to spend points on breakfast. You’ll be more satisfied and less likely to overeat later.
If I do splurge on a special breakfast treat, my strategy is to plan the rest of the day’s points in advance so I know I won’t go hungry. With the Zero Point Blue, Zero Point Green and Zero Point Purple Food Lists, this is absolutely possible.
Check out our 3 day zero point meal plan for more on how it’s done.
50+ Weight Watchers Breakfasts Low in Points
Check out these yummy, healthy breakfast ideas that are low in points and high in satisfaction.
Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
The following recipes are from other WW blogs and websites, so please be sure to double-check points for accuracy, especially with the new WW PP plan.
1. Banana Pancakes
These delicious banana pancakes are just just 2 points on Green and 0 points on Blue and Purple. They only take a couple ingredients and are quick to pull together.
2. Fluffy Pancakes
- Fluffy Pancakes 1 point on all MyWW Color plans – These pancakes are a variation of 2 ingredient dough and do not have bananas.
3. Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark
Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark – 0 points on all MyWW Color plans, this is Greek yogurt and fruit. This needs to be made ahead. Try different fruit varieties.
4. One Point Pancakes
One Point Pancakes 1 point on all MyWW Color plans – Banana, yogurt, flour, and milk come together for a recipe that is one point per pancake.
5. Nutella Wontons
Nutella Wontons – 2 points on all MyWW Color plans. This is a real treat! Keep in mind though the portions are smalls so plan to eat this with some protein, and have a plan for how to not eat the rest of the jar of Nutella (a weakness of mine).
6. Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars
Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars – 4 points on all MyWW plans. These look like an amazing homemade granola bar. My one word of caution is that the serving size is small, so plan to eat something with it, and if you are like me, freeze the extra so you aren’t tempted to eat them all at once.
7. Apple Muffins
Apple Muffins – 0 points per muffin on all MyWW Color plans. These muffins start with a sugar-free cake mix so they are easy.
8. WW Pumpkin Muffins
These warm, sweet pumpkin muffins are incredibly tender. You’ll feel like you are cheating but with just 2 points per muffin on all plans, you can have more than one and still be on track with your daily points allowance.
9. Banana Oatmeal Cups
These baked oatmeal cups are one of my favorite meal prep breakfasts. Make a batch on the weekend and savor them all week long. This baked oatmeal recipe has MyWW Green 4 points per serving, MyWW Blue 3 points per serving, MyWW Purple 1 point per serving.
10. Zero Point Banana Soufflé
Zero Point Banana Souffle MyWW Blue – 0 point, MyWW Green – 4 points, MyWW Purple – 0 points – This is so good! With just 2 ingrients and all real food, this is a great breakfast (make it in a mug for on the go) or snack.
11. Weight Watchers Chocolate PB Oatmeal
Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal made in the Instant Pot or on the stove, you won’t believe how rich and decadent this recipe is for only a few points. This recipe is MyWW Green – 4 points, MyWW Blue – 4 points, MyWW Purple – 1 point.
12. Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles
Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles 3 points MyWW Green, 3 points MyWW Blue or 2 points MyWW Purple. Similar to a muffin, this is fruity oatmeal baked in a muffin tin.
13. Breakfast Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – 2 points on all MyWW color plans. Wow your loved ones (or yourself) with this healthy breakfast smoothie bowl that is as pretty as it is tasty.
14. Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding
This rainbow chia seed pudding is an absolutely delight to serve and tastes just as good as it looks. A favorite with kids and adults, it’s bursting with healthy fruit flavor. With just 5 points on all plans, you can feel good about eating this pudding that is full of hearty-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids from chia seeds.
15. Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole
Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole – 3 smartpoints. Made with refrigerator biscuits, this is such a treat and is a generous serving size. This is a great Weight Watchers breakfast casserole to serve a crowd. Your guests will never know it’s light.
16. Protein Packed Pancakes
These protein pancakes use protein powder so can be made in a wide variety of flavors.
17. 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
When you are in the mood for a sweet treat, this 2 ingredient dough cinnamon roll is sure to hit the spot. Perfect with a cup of coffee or hot tea, you’ll feel like you are eating a decadent bakery treat. These rolls are 5 points on all MyWW plans.
18. Flax Seed Bagels
Flax Seed Bagels – These bagels use two ingredient dough made into tasty bagels with a hearty crunch from the flax seeds.
19. Lemon Coconut Doughnuts
20. Banana Bread
Banana Bread – 4 MyWW Green points, 4 MyWW Blue points, 4 MyWW Purple points. This banana bread is made with Splenda Naturals.
21. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
This incredibly decadent WW pumpkin latte will knock your socks off with flavor yet won’t set you back too far with points. With just 5 points on Green, Blue, and Purple, it’s a wonderful treat on a fall morning. While I don’t recommend drinking calories often, this one is worthy of a splurge. Click here for more Weight Watchers coffee recipes.
22. Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt
WW members are big fans of Premier Protein because it’s just 2 points per carton for 160 calories and 30 grams of protein. (WW coffee hack – it makes a great replacement to coffee creamer.) Now with this Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt recipe, you can use it to make a high-protein Greek yogurt that is tasty and creamy, too.
Savory Breakfast Ideas for Weight Watchers
Do you prefer to start your day with a hearty, savory breakfast option? These recipes are sure to be exactly what you need.
23. 2 Ingredient Dough Bagels
Make them savory, sweet or even spicy, this two ingredient dough bagel recipe can be created into your favorite bagel flavor.
24. Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
Make a delicious breakfast board for your family and friends and stay on track with your own healthy eating goals. Get the full instructions for making a yummy WW-friendly pancake board here.
25. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
Bacon-wrapped asparagus for breakfast? Yes please! Start the day right with this amazing treat that is full of healthy vegetables. (Hint – this makes a great dinner side dish too.) Bacon-wrapped asparagus is 1 MyWW point per slice for Green, Blue, and Purple plans.
26. Low Carb Bacon Cabbage Skillet
This hearty cabbage skillet is perfect for a filling breakfast and also makes a great side dish for your favorite WW dinner. MyWW Purple 2 points, MyWW Blue 2 points, MyWW Green 2 points per serving.
27. Easy WW Breakfast Pizza for One
Here’s a quick and easy breakfast that is high in protein and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup egg whites (0 points on MyWW Blue and Purple, 1 pt on MyWW Green)
- 1 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (2 points on all plans)
- 2 T pizza sauce (1 point on all plans)
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni (2 points on all plans)
- Veggies if desired – I use spinach and mushrooms.
Pour eggs into small skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Carefully flip. Add cheese and toppings. Cook 1-2 minutes more for an individual egg “pizza”. (You will need to eat it with a fork.)
28. WW Breakfast Sandwich
Breakfast Sandwich 5 MyWW Green points, 3 MyWW Blue points, 3 MyWW Purple points. Light english muffin, ham, eggs and full of protein.
29. Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits
Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits – 6 MyWW Green points, 4 MyWW Blue points, 4 MyWW Purple. If you like grits, check out this recipe. It includes ricotta for creaminess.
30. Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffins
Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffin Cups – These egg muffins are full of southwest flavor and easy to make in a muffin tin. These muffins are MyWW Green 2 points per muffin, MyWW Blue 1 point per muffin, MyWW Purple 1 point per muffin.
31. Hard Boiled Eggs
You really can’t go wrong with eggs. Low in calories and full of filling protein, they are the perfect on-the-go snack and easy to prepare during WW meal prep on the weekends. Each egg is 2 points on WW Green and 0 points on Blue and Purple. Here are some easy ways to make a batch of hard-boiled eggs:
32. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
33. Instant Pot Egg Bake
Instant Pot Egg Bake 6 MyWW Green points, 3 MyWW Blue points, 0 MyWW Purple points – Hash brown, egg, and cheese casserole made in your Instant Pot.
34. Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole
Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole – 5 MyWW Green points, 2 MyWW Blue points, 1 MyWW Purple point. Packed with nutrition and flavor, this dish is so easy made in your crock pot and is a wonderful WW breakfast casserole option.
35. Breakfast Pizza
Breakfast Pizza 3 MyWW Green points, 2 MyWW Blue & Purple points. Egg white breakfast pizza with a pita crust, pizza sauce and cheese.
36. WW Breakfast Quiche
Quiche 2 MyWW Green points, 0 MyWW Blue and Purple points – A delicious crustless quiche for just a couple points per serving on Green, zero points on Blue and Purple.
37. Veggie Egg Scramble
Veggie Egg Scramble 3 MyWW Green points, 1 points MyWW Blue & Purple . Healthy eggs with lots of mix-in options.
38. Air Fryer Bacon
39. Instant Pot Egg Bites (Starbucks Copycat)
Instant Pot Egg Bites 3 MyWW Green points, 2 points MyWW Blue & Purple – per egg bite. These Starbucks copy cat egg bites are super popular because they are so tasty and fun to eat.
40. Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups
These Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups take just 3 ingredients and are perfect for a week’s breakfast meal prep.
41. Baked Omelet
Baked Omelet 3 MyWW Green points, 1 MyWW Blue point, 2 MyWW Purple points. Make this delicious omelet baked in the oven, then slice for serving.
42. Cheesy Biscuits
43. 2 Point Breakfast
2 Point Breakfast 4 points MyWW Green, 2 points MyWW Blue and Purple plans – Veggies, egg beater or eggs, and Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage scrambled together for a quick and filling breakfast.
44. Breakfast Taquitos
Breakfast Taquitos 2 points on all MyWW color plans.- These are fun! A tasty taquito breakfast-style for just 2 points.
45. Crab Cakes Benedict
Crab Cakes Benedict – 3 points on MyWW Blue & Purple 5 points on MyWW Green – These crab cakes take quite a few ingredients so plan on these for a weekend morning when you have extra time.
46. Air Fryer Country Steak with Gravy
Steak for breakfast? Absolutely! With this air frier country steak strips recipe, you can enjoy a delicious meat-lovers meal on WW that even has a side a country gravy for dipping. MyWW Blue 14 points, MyWW Green 14 points, MyWW Purple 14 points per serving.
47. Japanese Sweet Potatoes
If you’ve visited The Holy Mess much, you’ll know I’m a huge fan of Asian sweet potatoes eaten all types of ways. These delicious potatoes have a hearty texture and incredible sweet taste that pairs well with many breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. The points are the same as regular sweet potatoes and depend on the size of the serving.
48. Red Lentil Pancakes
These incredible red lentil crepes are made with only beans and water, making them a high-protein breakfast wrap option.
49. Breakfast Potatoes
Here are 50 incredible ways to enjoy potatoes for weight loss with recipes for breakfast potatoes, hash browns, air fryer potatoes and much more, all that are low in points and made without oil.
50. Fruit Salad
Add a side of filling, sweet fruit salad to go along with any breakfast you love. Fruit is zero points on all WW plans, Green, Blue, and Purple. Here is a long list of ways to eat more fruit during weight loss. Don’t worry that the carbs in fruit will cause weight gain. Research shows this isn’t the case.
51. Crackers & Cheese
For a quick breakfast on-the-go, try these healthier WW crackers and cheese options with lists of the lowest points options available.
Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas that are NOT Eggs
Whether you can’t eat eggs or just get tired of them and are ready for a change of pace, we’ve had requests from a number of people for breakfast ideas – minus the eggs.
What are some Weight Watchers breakfast ideas that do NOT include eggs?
Here are 11 WW Personal Points breakfast ideas that do not include eggs. Note that your Personal Points might vary.
- Greek Non-fat Yogurt and fruit – 2 points
- Cottage cheese and fruit – 3 points for 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- Vegetable and turkey sausage scramble (2 patties) – 3 points
- Oatmeal – 1 cup – 5 points or zero points
- Overnight oats (with berries) 1 cup – zero to 5 points
- Smoothie (remember blended fruit has points) points depend on ingredients and serving size.
- Muffins- points depend on ingredients and serving size.
- Protein Bar – Protein One Peanut butter chocolate protein bars, Skinny Latte – 2 points
- Coffee with Premier Protein – Café latte whey protein powder- 2-3 points
- Light toast with peanut butter – 4 points, click here for low point best WW bread choices
- Cereal with milk or almond milk – points depend on choice of cereal and amount of milk. Try Kashi Go Lean or Special K red berry.
20 Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Foods to Buy
While of course it’s ideal to have a home-made breakfast, sometimes you need something quick for when you are on the run. These are some awesome breakfasts for when you are on the go or if you are preparing for one person.
- Almond Breeze, Unsweetened Vanilla or Original – 1 point Great on cereal or in recipes.
- Fiber One – 1/2 cup of original Fiber One is 2 points on all plans, although I have to warn you it’s a bit like eating little cardboard sticks. I do like it sprinkled on top of yogurt (like granola) or in recipes. 1 cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters is 6 points
- Kashi Go Lean Original – 1 1/4 cup – 5 points. Better than Fiber One to eat plain, but still not fabulous. Good sprinkled on yogurt. I like the other Kashi GoLean varieties of cereal better, but they are higher in points.
- Special K Red Berries Cereal – 4 points for 1 cup. This is a tasty treat, but plan to eat some protein and fruit with it or you’ll be starving by mid-morning.
- Lean Pockets Breakfast Stuffed Sandwich – 8 points
- Jimmy Dean Delights Breakfast Sandwiches and Bowls – 6-7 points points.
- Jimmy Dean Delights Plant-Based Breakfast Sandwich – Check out the new Jimmy Dean Plant-Based offering. Click here for a free plant-based meal plan that includes WW points.
- Premier Protein – 2 points. I’m a bit obsessed with this in my coffee. It’s great hot or cold, in caramel (my fav), chocolate, or vanilla.
- Nutpods – I also recently discovered Nutpods creamer and really love it because there’s no artificial sweetener. Nutpods is 0 points for 1 T and 1 point for 4T on all plans.
- Quest Bars – 4-5 points. While not low in points, these are filling and tasty and one of the lower-point protein bars available.
- Think Thin bars – 5-6 points. Filling and not too sweet.
- Fiber One Protein Bar – 5 points. Taste good and with filling protein.
- Fiber One 90 Calorie Lemon Bar – 4 points. Not as filling but more like a typical bar.
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal – 3 points. These single serve oatmeal cups are handy to keep at your desk or at home for a quick snack.
- Weight Watchers Snack Bars – 2 points. These are only 2 points but they are small, so be sure to pair with something more filling.
- Sugar free pancake syrup – 1 point. Perfect addition to low point pancakes and waffles.
- Protein Powder – 1 point on WW personalpoints plans. With protein powder being just one point per serving. Use it in smoothies, oatmeal, or recipes.
- PB2 – 2 TBS – 1 point. This powdered peanut butter is a fraction of the calories of peanut butter.
- Kodiak Pancake Mix. 6 points. Use this high protein mix to make pancakes, waffles, muffins, and more.
- Beach Body Shakeology – 3-5 points per scoop. I personally have never tried Shakeology, but I’ve heard the shakes are tasty and quite filling. They fit into WW program.
Weight Watchers Fast Food Breakfast Options
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight McMuffin – 8 points. A healthy drive-through breakfast option with plenty of protein.
- McDonald’s Fruit &Yogurt Parfait – 8 points. A sweet option for a busy morning.
- McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal – 12 points
- Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Latte Light – 4 points. Great for a once in awhile treat.
- Dunkin’ Munchkin (blueberry, pumpkin), PersonalPoints value: 4
- Starbucks Skinny Latte Grande with Nonfat milk – 4 points
- Starbucks Turkey Bacon and Egg White Sandwich – 6 points
- Starbucks Egg White and Red Pepper Sous Vide Bites – 5 points, or check out this Instant Pot version to make at home (1 point per bite).
Best 30 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas in a Hurry
Here are a number of Weight Watchers easy breakfast ideas that are fast to pull together when you are in a rush with no time to cook.
- Hard boiled eggs – 2 points. If you have an Instant Pot, it makes quick and easy hard boiled eggs that are easy to peel.
- Fruit – 0 points for most. (Fruit does have points if you are on the diabetic or low carb WW plan.) The fact that fruit is zero points is a tremendous advantage when it comes to breakfast options. Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, mangos, and pineapple are just a few of the zero point fruit options available to you.
- Overnight Oats – Points vary depending on recipe. Include chia seeds since they are super filling, and try PB2 if you enjoy peanut butter.
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt – 2 points. If you have an IP, give this recipe a try. It’s super easy to make and one batch makes 12 servings.
- Smoked Salmon – 2 points, have it on a 2 ingredient bagel.
- Baby bell cheese, light mini– 1-2 points. These little cuties are great with crackers, eggs, or just take and eat.
- Laughing Cow cheese wedges – 1 point for light version. Spread into celery, on crackers, or cook with eggs to make them extra creamy.
- Ham and Egg breakfast cups – awesome to meal prep and grab and go.
- Oatmeal – 5 points or zero depending on plan. Click here for amazing oatmeal recipes.
- Dannon Light n Fit Greek Yogurt – 2 points and comes in a variety of flavors. (Has artificial sweetener.)
- Chobani no sugar yogurt – Just 1 personal point for a 5 oz cup and it’s tasty. Two Good is another good yogurt choice for WW members.
- Chobani Greek yogurt – 4 – 6 points. For people who prefer no artificial sweetener, this is the lowest point option.
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and salsa – 0-3 points
- Omelet with eggs and vegetables – 0-3 points depending on Personal Plan.
- Plain Greek yogurt + thawed frozen fruit. (Add zero point sweetener if desired) – 0-3 points and a popular breakfast as part of The Holy Mess 3 Day Diet (Tip – this 3 day diet is amazing for breaking a plateau.)
- Coffee with Premier Protein – 2-3 points. This is so good! Caramel premier protein is my favorite.
- Fruit and cottage cheese – 3 points for 1 cup cottage cheese
- Leftovers from dinner the night before – points vary.
- 1-2 slices toast with light bread (such as Nature Harvest or Sara Lee light multigrain) and 1 T peanut butter and 1 T no-sugar jelly – points vary
- Flat Out or Carbmaster Tortilla with eggs and salsa – 1-5 points
- 2 slices toast with light bread (such as Nature Harvest or Sara Lee light) with smashed avocado – 1-5 points. Great choice if avocado is one of your new zero point foods.
- Banana souffle – points vary by plan. Zero for most.
- Kodiak pancakes – 5-6 points for 1/2 cup mix, prepared
- Light string cheese with lunch meat rolled around – 2-4 points depending on the meat of choice.
- Turkey sausage links – 1 point each link depending on brand.
- Breakfast sandwiches – make in advance and freeze
- Light English muffin with 1 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar – 3 points
- Breakfast burritos – 3 points per burrito when made with turkey sausage, make in advance and freeze
- Fruit salad – top with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt mixed with sugar free jello pudding mix flavor of choice – 1 point for pudding mix, fruit 0-1 point.
- Smoothies – points vary. Keep in mind fruit that is blended has points, so plan accordingly and perhaps make smoothies a once in awhile treat.
WW Before and After Pictures – 100+ Pounds Lost
If you are feeling overwhelmed with weight loss, or wondering if the WW program can work for you, be encouraged. You can do this!
I’ve lost 130 pounds with the MyWW program and been maintaining my weight loss for 15+ years. Read more of my 100 pound weight loss story here.
Should You Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight?
Most experts agree that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, although some of that theory is changing with the rise in popularity of the keto diet and along with it, Intermittent Fasting and Bullet-Proof coffee. With these methods, people often skip breakfast or drink coffee with just fat.
Still, so far the medical research points to the importance of breakfast. I can tell you that during my 100 pound weight loss, breakfast was important and now that I’m maintaining at WW Lifetime and at my personal goal weight of 120 lbs, I eat breakfast every single day and I’m not afraid to use points for breakfast.
With all of these amazing Weight Watcher breakfast recipes and ideas, you are sure to find something you love and never get bored. Because these ideas are low in points, you’ll still have plenty of points left for the rest of the day, while keeping fueled and feeling great.
What’s your favorite WW breakfast? Share in the comments.
Free PDF Printable – 25+ Healthy WW Freestyle Breakfast Ideas
Never run out of breakfast ideas again! Download this free printable with 25+ healthy breakfast ideas.
More WW Points You Will Love
Click here to join WW and get a discount code or free gift.
7 Tips Every Weight Watchers Member Should Know – These 7 tips every Weight Watchers member should know come from veteran Weight Watchers members (and me!), and will help you on your journey towards weight loss success.
Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan – Basic – I call this our Basic Weight Watchers MyWW Meal Plan because this is a great meal plan if you are a Weight Watchers beginner or getting back into WW after some time away from the program.
Zero Point Turkey & Bean Chili – I call this our Basic Weight Watchers MyWW Meal Plan because this is a great meal plan if you are a Weight Watchers beginner or getting back into WW after some time away from the program.
The 5 Best Weight Watchers Recipes Shared at Meetings – Are you looking for some great Weight Watchers recipes to enjoy yummy food while you lose weight? These 5 best Weight Watchers recipes shared at meetings are guaranteed to be delicious.