WW members, here are 50+ Weight Watchers breakfast recipes and meal ideas you are sure to love.
Whether you are looking for a sweet, savory, quick and easy, fast food, or pancake breakfast, we have the items you are sure to love, and we’ve found recipes and food ideas that are all low in points yet taste great.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom where you can download your free PDF printable of these tasty and low point morning meals.
- Low Point Breakfast
- 50+ Weight Watchers Breakfasts Low in Points
- Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
- 1. Banana Pancakes
- 2. Fluffy Pancakes
- 3. Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark
- 4. One Point Pancakes
- 5. Nutella Wontons
- 6. Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars
- 7. Apple Muffins
- 8. WW Pumpkin Muffins
- 9. Banana Oatmeal Cups
- 10. Zero Point Banana Soufflé
- 11. Weight Watchers Chocolate PB Oatmeal
- 12. Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles
- 13. Breakfast Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 14. Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding
- 15. Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole
- 16. Protein Packed Pancakes
- 17. 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- 18. Flax Seed Bagels
- 19. Lemon Coconut Doughnuts
- 20. Banana Bread
- 21. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 22. Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt
- Savory Breakfast Ideas for Weight Watchers
- 23. 2 Ingredient Dough Bagels
- 24. Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
- 25. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- 26. Low Carb Bacon Cabbage Skillet
- 27. Easy WW Breakfast Pizza for One
- 28. WW Breakfast Sandwich
- 29. Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits
- 30. Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffins
- 31. Hard Boiled Eggs
- 32. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
- 33. Instant Pot Egg Bake
- 34. Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole
- 35. Breakfast Pizza Casserole
- 36. WW Breakfast Quiche
- 37. Veggie Egg Scramble
- 38. Air Fryer Bacon
- 39. Instant Pot Egg Bites (Starbucks Copycat)
- 40. Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups
- 41. Baked Omelet
- 42. Cheesy Biscuits
- 43. 2 Point Breakfast
- 44. Breakfast Taquitos
- 45. Crab Cakes Benedict
- 46. Air Fryer Country Steak with Gravy
- 47. Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- 48. Red Lentil Pancakes
- 49. Breakfast Potatoes
- 50. Fruit Salad
- 51. Crackers & Cheese
- Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas that are NOT Eggs
- 20 Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Foods to Buy
- Weight Watchers Fast Food Breakfast Options
- Best 30 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas in a Hurry
- WW Before and After Pictures – 100+ Pounds Lost
- Should You Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight?
- Which WeightWatchers Breakfast is Best?
- Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast or No Cook Morning Meals
- Free PDF Printable – 25+ Healthy WW Breakfast Ideas
Low Point Breakfast
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but if you’ve been down the breakfast aisle of the grocery store, you will find that your choices for a low point Weight Watchers breakfast are limited.
But don’t lose heart – you will enjoy these low points breakfasts on the Weight Watchers plan for 2022 and 2023. Fill up on a hearty, healthy breakfast to set yourself up for weight loss success and good choices throughout the day.
All of the ideas listed are great for the new WW program, PersonalPoints, Freestyle, and also work for the older WW color plans of Green, Blue, and Purple.
50+ Weight Watchers Breakfasts Low in Points
Check out these yummy, healthy breakfast ideas that are low in points and high in satisfaction.
Note: Some of the recipes listed below are not mine so I cannot verify the points have been updated to the newest WW plan. Always double check points in your W W app. Points listed are for the regular Weight Watchers plan. Diabetic points may be different.
Sweet Breakfast Recipes for Weight Watchers
The following recipes are from other WW blogs and websites, so please be sure to double-check points for accuracy, especially with the new WW PP plan.
1. Banana Pancakes
These delicious banana pancakes are 0 points on WW 2023 and 2 points on Green and 0 points on Blue and Purple. They only take a couple ingredients and are quick to pull together.
2. Fluffy Pancakes
- Fluffy Pancakes 1 point. 1 point on all MyWW Color plans – These pancakes are a variation of 2 ingredient dough and do not have bananas.
3. Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark
Strawberry Fro-Yo Bark – 0 points. Zero points on all MyWW Color plans. A delicious Greek yogurt and fruit combo, this needs to be made ahead to freeze. Try different fruit varieties.
4. One Point Pancakes
One Point Pancakes 1 point. One point on all MyWW Color plans – Banana, yogurt, flour, and milk come together for a recipe that is one point per pancake.
5. Nutella Wontons
Nutella Wontons – 2 points. These wontons are 2 points on all MyWW Color plans. This is a real treat. Keep in mind though the portions are smalls so plan to eat this with some protein, and have a plan for how to not eat the rest of the jar of Nutella (a weakness of mine).
6. Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars
Homemade Fruit & Nut Bars – 4 points. 4 points on all MyWW color plans. These look like an amazing homemade granola bar. My one word of caution is that the serving size is small, so plan to eat something with it, and if you are like me, freeze the extra so you aren’t tempted to eat them all at once.
7. Apple Muffins
Apple Muffins – 4 points per muffin on WW program and all MyWW Color plans. These muffins start with a sugar-free cake mix so they are easy.
8. WW Pumpkin Muffins
These warm, sweet pumpkin muffins are incredibly tender. You’ll feel like you are cheating but with just 4 points per muffin on all plans, you can have more than one and still be on track with your daily points allowance. These 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins are a reader favorite and one of the most popular recipes on our website.
9. Banana Oatmeal Cups
These baked oatmeal cups are one of my favorite meal prep breakfasts. Make a batch on the weekend and savor them all week long. This baked oatmeal recipe is 3 points for the Weight Watchers program, MyWW Green 4 points per serving, MyWW Blue 3 points per serving, MyWW Purple 1 point per serving.
10. Zero Point Banana Soufflé
Zero Point Banana Souffle Zero points on all plans. MyWW Blue – 0 point, MyWW Green – 4 points, MyWW Purple – 0 points – This is so good! With just 2 ingredients and all natural food, this is a great breakfast (make it in a mug for on the go) or snack. This recipe is part of free Holy Mess 3 Day Diet Meal Plan.
11. Weight Watchers Chocolate PB Oatmeal
Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal made in the Instant Pot or on the stove, you won’t believe how rich and decadent this recipe is for only 3 points on WW Program 2023. This recipe is MyWW Green – 4 points, MyWW Blue – 4 points, MyWW Purple – 1 point.
12. Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles
Raspberry Peach Baked Oatmeal Singles 3 points on WW plan. MyWW Green, 3 points MyWW Blue or 2 points MyWW Purple. Similar to a muffin, this is fruity oatmeal baked in a muffin tin.
13. Breakfast Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – 2 points. Two points on all MyWW color plans. Wow your loved ones (or yourself) with this healthy breakfast smoothie bowl that is as pretty as it is tasty.
14. Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding
This rainbow chia seed pudding is an absolutely delight to serve and tastes just as good as it looks. A favorite with kids and adults, it’s bursting with healthy fruit flavor. With just 5 points on all plans, you can feel good about eating this pudding that is full of hearty-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids from chia seeds.
15. Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole
Apple Pie Bubble Up Casserole – 3 smartpoints. Made with refrigerator biscuits, this is such a treat and is a generous serving size. This is a great Weight Watchers breakfast casserole to serve a crowd. Your guests will never know it’s light.
16. Protein Packed Pancakes
These protein pancakes use protein powder so can be made in a wide variety of flavors.
17. 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
When you are in the mood for a sweet treat, this 2 ingredient dough cinnamon roll is sure to hit the spot. Perfect with a cup of coffee or hot tea, you’ll feel like you are eating a decadent bakery treat. These rolls are 5 points on all WW plans. Personal points vary.
18. Flax Seed Bagels
Flax Seed Bagels – These bagels use two ingredient dough made into tasty bagels with a hearty crunch from the flax seeds. A great low-carb breakfast option for WW members.
19. Lemon Coconut Doughnuts
Lemon Coconut Doughnuts – 3 points. Three points on all MyWW Color plans. These baked doughnuts work best made with a doughnut pan. As sweet as a cookie but more filling, these are worth the effort to make.
20. Banana Bread
Banana Bread – 4 MyWW Green points, 4 MyWW Blue points, 4 MyWW Purple points. This 4 point banana bread is made with Splenda Naturals.
21. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
This incredibly decadent WW pumpkin latte will knock your socks off with flavor yet won’t set you back too far with points. With just 5 points on WW program and Green, Blue, and Purple, it’s a wonderful treat on a fall morning. While I don’t recommend drinking calories often, this one is worthy of a splurge. Click here for more Weight Watchers coffee recipes.
22. Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt
WW members are big fans of Premier Protein because it’s just 2 points per carton for 160 calories and 30 grams of protein. (WW coffee hack – it makes a great replacement to coffee creamer.) Now with this Instant Pot Premier Protein Greek Yogurt recipe, you can use it to make a high-protein Greek yogurt that is tasty and creamy, too. Just 2 points per serving.
Savory Breakfast Ideas for Weight Watchers
Do you prefer to start your day with a hearty, savory breakfast option? These recipes are sure to be exactly what you need.
23. 2 Ingredient Dough Bagels
Make them savory, sweet or even spicy, this two ingredient dough bagel recipe can be created into your favorite bagel flavor. At 3 points per serving, you can enjoy a bagel for breakfast or lunch – or both.
24. Weight Watchers Breakfast Board
Make a delicious breakfast charcuterie board for your family and friends and stay on track with your own healthy eating goals. Get the full instructions for making a yummy WW-friendly pancake board here.
25. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
Bacon-wrapped asparagus for breakfast? Yes please! Start the day right with this amazing treat that is full of healthy vegetables. (Hint – this makes a great dinner side dish too.) Bacon-wrapped asparagus is 1 point each and MyWW one point per slice for Green, Blue, and Purple plans.
26. Low Carb Bacon Cabbage Skillet
This hearty cabbage skillet is perfect for a filling breakfast and also makes a great side dish for your favorite WW dinner for 2 points. MyWW Purple 2 points, MyWW Blue 2 points, MyWW Green 2 points per serving.
27. Easy WW Breakfast Pizza for One
Here’s a quick and easy breakfast that is high in protein and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup egg whites (0 points)
- 1 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (2 points on all plans)
- 2 T pizza sauce (1 point on all plans)
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni (2 points on all plans)
- Veggies if desired – I use spinach and mushrooms.
Pour eggs into small skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Carefully flip. Add cheese and toppings. Cook 1-2 minutes more for an individual egg “pizza”. (You will need to eat it with a fork.)
28. WW Breakfast Sandwich
Breakfast Sandwich Eat this light English muffin, ham, eggs that is 3 points. 5 MyWW Green points, 3 MyWW Blue points, 3 MyWW Purple points.
29. Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits
Bacon & Egg Cheesy Grits – Four points. 6 MyWW Green points, 4 MyWW Blue points, 4 MyWW Purple. If you like grits, check out this recipe. It includes ricotta for creaminess.
30. Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffins
Low Carb Southwest Egg Muffin Cups – Two points. These egg muffins are full of southwest flavor and easy to make in a muffin tin. These muffins are MyWW Green 2 points per muffin, MyWW Blue 1 point per muffin, MyWW Purple 1 point per muffin.
31. Hard Boiled Eggs
You really can’t go wrong with eggs, which are zero points. Low in calories and full of filling protein, they are the perfect on-the-go snack and easy to prepare during WW meal prep on the weekends. Each egg is 2 points on WW Green and 0 points on Blue and Purple. Here are some easy ways to make a batch of hard-boiled eggs:
32. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
33. Instant Pot Egg Bake
Instant Pot Egg Bake – Six points. 6 MyWW Green points, 3 MyWW Blue points, 0 MyWW Purple points – Hash brown, egg, and cheese casserole made in your Instant Pot.
34. Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole
Slow Cooker Hashbrown & Ham Casserole – Five points. 5 MyWW Green points, 2 MyWW Blue points, 1 MyWW Purple point. Packed with nutrition and flavor, this dish is so easy made in your crock pot and is a wonderful WW breakfast casserole option.
35. Breakfast Pizza Casserole
Breakfast Pizza – Three point cast-iron skillet bake. 3 MyWW Green points, 2 MyWW Blue & Purple points. Egg white breakfast pizza with a pita crust, pizza sauce and cheese.
36. WW Breakfast Quiche
Quiche 2 MyWW Green points, 0 MyWW Blue and Purple points – A delicious crustless quiche for just a 2 points per serving.
37. Veggie Egg Scramble
Veggie Egg Scramble 3 MyWW Green points, 1 points MyWW Blue & Purple . Healthy eggs with lots of mix-in options for 3 points.
38. Air Fryer Bacon
39. Instant Pot Egg Bites (Starbucks Copycat)
Instant Pot Egg Bites – MyWW Green points, 2 points MyWW Blue & Purple – per egg bite. These Starbucks copy cat egg bites for 3 points are super popular because they are so tasty and fun to eat.
40. Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups
These Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups take just 3 ingredients and are perfect for a week’s breakfast meal prep. These are a great on-the-go breakfast option for both kids and adults.
41. Baked Omelet
Baked Omelet – 3 points. Three MyWW Green points, 1 MyWW Blue point, 2 MyWW Purple points. Make this delicious omelet baked in the oven, then slice for serving.
42. Cheesy Biscuits
43. 2 Point Breakfast
2 Point Breakfast – 4 points MyWW Green, 2 points MyWW Blue and Purple plans – Veggies, egg beater or eggs, and Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage scrambled together for a quick and filling breakfast for 2 points per serving.
44. Breakfast Taquitos
Breakfast Taquitos – 2 points on all MyWW plans.- These are fun! A tasty taquito breakfast-style. Dip in your favorite salsa.
45. Crab Cakes Benedict
Crab Cakes Benedict – 3 points on MyWW Blue & Purple 5 points on MyWW Green – These 3 point crab cakes take quite a few ingredients so plan on these for a weekend morning when you have extra time. They are worth the extra effort.
46. Air Fryer Country Steak with Gravy
Steak for breakfast? Absolutely! With this air frier country steak strips recipe, you can enjoy a delicious meat-lovers meal on WW that even has a side a country gravy for dipping.19 points on WW 2023. MyWW Blue 14 points, MyWW Green 14 points, MyWW Purple 14 points per serving.
47. Japanese Sweet Potatoes
If you’ve visited The Holy Mess much, you’ll know I’m a huge fan of Asian sweet potatoes eaten all types of ways. These delicious potatoes have a hearty texture and incredible sweet taste that pairs well with many breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. The points are the same as regular sweet potatoes and depend on the size of the serving.
48. Red Lentil Pancakes
These incredible red lentil crepes are made with only beans and water, making them a high-protein breakfast wrap option. This recipe is a surprise! It’s all whole foods, plant-based and helps you get extra fiber and nutrition.
49. Breakfast Potatoes
Here are 50 incredible ways to enjoy potatoes for weight loss with recipes for breakfast potatoes, hash browns, air fryer potatoes and much more, all that are low in points and made without oil.
50. Fruit Salad
Add a side of filling, sweet fruit salad to go along with any breakfast you love. Fruit is zero points on all WW plans, Green, Blue, and Purple and 0 points for most members except diabetics.
Here is a long list of ways to eat more fruit during weight loss. Don’t worry that the carbs in fruit will cause weight gain. Research shows this isn’t the case.
51. Crackers & Cheese
For a quick breakfast on-the-go, try these healthier WW crackers and cheese options with lists of the lowest points options available.
Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas that are NOT Eggs
Whether you can’t eat eggs or just get tired of them and are ready for a change of pace, we’ve had requests from a number of people for breakfast ideas – minus the eggs.
What are some Weight Watchers breakfast ideas that do NOT include eggs?
Here are 12 WW breakfast ideas that do not include eggs:
- Greek Non-fat Yogurt and fruit – 2 points. Click here for a list of healthy ways to use Greek yogurt.
- Cottage cheese and fruit – 3 points for 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 0 points for fat-free.
- Vegetable and turkey sausage scramble (2 patties) – 3 points
- Oatmeal – 1 cup – 5 points
- Overnight oats 1 cup – zero to 5 points. Check out our apple cinnamon overnight oats recipe.
- Smoothie (remember blended fruit has points) points depend on ingredients and serving size.
- Muffins – points depend on ingredients and serving size.
- Protein Bar – Protein One Peanut butter chocolate protein bars
- Skinny Latte – 2 points
- Coffee with Premier Protein – Café latte whey protein powder- 2-3 points
- Light toast with peanut butter – 4 points, click here for low point best WW bread choices
- Cereal with skim milk or almond milk – points depend on choice of cereal and amount of milk. Low point cereals include Fiber One, Kashi Go Lean, Catalina Crunch, Cheerios, or Special K Red Berry.
20 Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Foods to Buy
While it’s ideal to have a homemade breakfast, sometimes you need something quick for when you are on the run. These are some awesome breakfasts for when you are on the go or if you are preparing for one person.
- Almond Breeze, Unsweetened Vanilla or Original – 1 point. Great on cereal or in recipes.
- Fiber One – 1/2 cup of original Fiber One is 2 points on all plans, although I have to warn you it’s a bit like eating little cardboard sticks. I do like it sprinkled on top of yogurt (like granola) or in recipes. 1 cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters is 6 points
- Kashi Go Lean Original – 1 1/4 cup – 5 points. Better than Fiber One to eat plain, but still not fabulous. Good sprinkled on yogurt. I like the other Kashi GoLean varieties of cereal better, but they are higher in points.
- Special K Red Berries Cereal – 4 points for 1 cup. This is a tasty treat, but plan to eat some protein and fruit with it or you’ll be starving by mid-morning.
- Lean Pockets Breakfast Stuffed Sandwich – 8 points
- Jimmy Dean Delights Breakfast Sandwiches and Bowls – 6-7 points points.
- Jimmy Dean Delights Plant-Based Breakfast Sandwich – Check out the new Jimmy Dean Plant-Based offering. Click here for a free plant-based meal plan that includes WW points.
- Premier Protein – 2 points. I’m a bit obsessed with this in my coffee. It’s great hot or cold, in caramel (my fav), chocolate, or vanilla.
- Nutpods – I also recently discovered Nutpods creamer and really love it because there’s no artificial sweetener. Nutpods is 0 points for 1 T and 1 point for 4T on all plans.
- Quest Bars – 4-5 points. While not low in points, these are filling and tasty and one of the lower-point protein bars available.
- Think Thin bars – 5-6 points. Filling and not too sweet.
- Fiber One Protein Bar – 5 points. Taste good and with filling protein.
- Fiber One 90 Calorie Lemon Bar – 4 points. Not as filling but more like a typical bar.
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal – 3 points. These single serve oatmeal cups are handy to keep at your desk or at home for a quick snack.
- Weight Watchers Snack Bars – 2 points. These are only 2 points but they are small, so be sure to pair with something more filling.
- Sugar free pancake syrup – 1 point. Perfect addition to low point pancakes and waffles.
- Protein Powder – 1 point on weightwatchers plans. Most protein powder is just one point per serving. Use it in smoothies, oatmeal, or recipes.
- PB2 – 2 TBS – 1 point. This powdered peanut butter is a fraction of the calories of peanut butter.
- Kodiak Pancake Mix. 6 points. Use this high protein mix to make pancakes, waffles, muffins, and more.
- Beach Body Shakeology – 3-5 points per scoop. I personally have never tried Shakeology, but I’ve heard the shakes are tasty and quite filling. They fit well into the WW program.
Weight Watchers Fast Food Breakfast Options
When you need a quick meal at the drive-through, choose one of these options.
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight McMuffin – 8 points. A healthy drive-through breakfast option with plenty of protein.
- McDonald’s Fruit &Yogurt Parfait – 8 points. A sweet option for a busy morning.
- McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal – 12 points
- Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Latte Light – 4 points. Great for a once in awhile treat.
- Dunkin’ Munchkin (blueberry, pumpkin), Points value: 4
- Starbucks Skinny Latte Grande with Nonfat milk – 4 points
- Starbucks Turkey Bacon and Egg White Sandwich – 6 points
- Starbucks Egg White and Red Pepper Sous Vide Bites – 5 points, or check out this Instant Pot version to make at home (1 point per bite).
Best 30 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas in a Hurry
Here are a number of Weight Watchers easy breakfast ideas that are fast to pull together when you are in a rush with no time to cook.
- Hard boiled eggs – 2 points. If you have an Instant Pot, it makes quick and easy hard boiled eggs that are easy to peel.
- Fruit – 0 points for most. (Fruit does have points if you are on the diabetic or low carb WW plan.) The fact that fruit is zero points is a tremendous advantage when it comes to breakfast options. Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, mangos, and pineapple are just a few of the zero point fruit options available to you.
- Overnight Oats – Points vary depending on recipe. Include chia seeds since they are super filling, and try PB2 if you enjoy peanut butter.
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt – 2 points. If you have an IP, give this recipe a try. It’s super easy to make and one batch makes 12 servings.
- Smoked Salmon – 2 points, have it on a 2 ingredient bagel.
- Baby bell cheese, light mini– 1-2 points. These little cuties are great with crackers, eggs, or just take and eat.
- Laughing Cow cheese wedges – 1 point for light version. Spread into celery, on crackers, or cook with eggs to make them extra creamy.
- Ham and Egg breakfast cups – awesome to meal prep and grab and go.
- Oatmeal – 5 points or zero depending on plan. Click here for amazing oatmeal recipes.
- Dannon Light n Fit Greek Yogurt – 2 points and comes in a variety of flavors. (Has artificial sweetener.)
- Chobani no sugar yogurt – Just 1 personal point for a 5 oz cup and it’s tasty. Two Good – 2 points – is another good yogurt choice for WW members.
- Chobani Greek yogurt – 4 – 6 points. For people who prefer no artificial sweetener, this is the lowest point option.
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and salsa – 0 points
- Omelet with eggs and vegetables – 0 points depending.
- Plain Greek yogurt + thawed frozen fruit. (Add zero point sweetener if desired) – 0-3 points and a popular breakfast as part of The Holy Mess 3 Day Diet (Tip – this 3 day diet is amazing for breaking a plateau.)
- Coffee with Premier Protein – 2-3 points. This is so good! Caramel premier protein is my favorite.
- Fruit and cottage cheese – 3 points for 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 0 points for fat-free cottage cheese.
- Leftovers from dinner the night before – points vary.
- 1-2 slices toast with light bread (such as Nature Harvest or Sara Lee light multigrain) and 1 T peanut butter and 1 T no-sugar jelly – points vary
- Flat Out or Carbmaster Tortilla with eggs and salsa – 1-5 points
- 2 slices toast with light bread (such as Nature Harvest or Sara Lee light) with smashed avocado – 3-5 points depending on brand of bread and amount of avocado.
- Banana souffle – Zero points.
- Kodiak pancakes – 5-6 points for 1/2 cup mix, prepared
- Light string cheese with lunch meat rolled around – 2-4 points depending on the meat of choice.
- Turkey sausage links – 1 point each link depending on brand.
- Breakfast sandwiches – make in advance and freeze
- Light English muffin with 1 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar – 3 points
- Breakfast burritos – 3 points per burrito when made with turkey sausage, make in advance and freeze
- Fruit salad – top with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt mixed with sugar free jello pudding mix flavor of choice – 1 point for pudding mix, fruit 0-1 point.
- Smoothies – points vary. Keep in mind fruit that is blended has points, so plan accordingly and perhaps make smoothies a once in awhile treat.
WW Before and After Pictures – 100+ Pounds Lost
If you are feeling overwhelmed with weight loss, or wondering if the WW program can work for you, be encouraged. You can do this!
I’ve lost 120 pounds with the WW program and been maintaining my weight loss for 15+ years. Read more of my 100 pound weight loss story here.
Should You Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight?
Most experts agree that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, although some of that theory is changing with the rise in popularity of the keto diet and along with it, Intermittent Fasting and Bullet-Proof coffee. With these methods, people often skip breakfast or drink coffee with just fat.
Still, so far the medical research points to the importance of breakfast. I can tell you that during my 100 pound weight loss, breakfast was important and now that I’m maintaining at WW Lifetime and at my personal goal weight, I eat breakfast every single day and I’m not afraid to use points for breakfast.
Which WeightWatchers Breakfast is Best?
When it comes to a breakfast that is low in points, one of the first things you will notice is that you need to steer away from most pre-packaged, processed carb options like high-sugar coffee drinks (what I call candy coffee), sugary cereals, and fast food burritos.
Since 2017 and now into 2023, Weight Watchers (or WW – Wellness Wins) is focusing on real, unprocessed foods that are low in sugar and empty carbs and high in protein and fiber.
This is wise decision on the part of W W, because so many pancake mixes and breakfast bars promise to “fuel your day” but because of the high carbs and low protein, you soon crash.
While we do include some treat foods on our list below, we mark them as such and suggest you pair them with a healthier option, as well such as zero point fruits, vegetables or a hard-boiled egg.
Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast or No Cook Morning Meals
Our huge list of breakfast options has both recipes to cook at home or quick on the go options for days you don’t have time.
We focus on breakfasts that are low in points because – really, who wants to spend the bulk of their points for the day on breakfast? I know I sure don’t! I want to save my points to be sure I have enough to get me through the whole day, although I would encourage you not to be afraid to spend points on breakfast. You’ll be more satisfied and less likely to overeat later.
If I do splurge on a special breakfast treat, my strategy is to plan the rest of the day’s points in advance so I know I won’t go hungry. With the WW Zero Point Foods this is absolutely possible.
Check out our 3 day zero point meal plan for more on how it’s done.
Free PDF Printable – 25+ Healthy WW Breakfast Ideas
Never run out of breakfast ideas again. Download this free printable with 25+ healthy breakfast ideas.
More WW Points Recipes You Will Love
Click here to join WW and get a discount code or free gift.
7 Tips Every Weight Watchers Member Should Know – These 7 tips every Weight Watchers member should know come from veteran Weight Watchers members (and me!), and will help you on your journey towards weight loss success.
Weight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan – Basic – I call this our Basic Meal Plan because this is a great meal plan if you are a Weight Watchers beginner or getting back into WW after some time away from the program.
Zero Point Turkey & Bean Chili – A filling, hearty chili and that is popular with WW members and their families. This is one of the top-rated recipes on our site.
The 5 Best Weight Watchers Recipes Shared at Meetings – Are you looking for some great Weight Watchers recipes to enjoy yummy food while you lose weight? These member-favorite recipes shared at meetings are guaranteed to be delicious.
Sara is a writer, speaker, and 100+ pound weight loss success story. Her website The Holy Mess reaches millions of readers. At Faithful Finish Lines Christian weight loss program, she helps women lose weight and grow in faith with an impressive 36,000+ completing free weight loss challenges under her guidance to date. Click here to read Sara's amazing 100 pound weight loss story. Feel free to send Sara a message here.