Do you love a delicious latte from your favorite coffee shop but don’t love the crazy high points? With this Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, you can enjoy all the flavors of your favorite fall beverage for a fraction of the points.
Low Calorie Pumpkin Spice Latte
Picture pumpkin pie and coffee all brought together in a mug. That’s the flavor you’ll enjoy with this delicious latte recipe. Have this for breakfast or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
This is also a great way to use up leftover canned pumpkin.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Recipes
Love pumpkin? Me, too, so I’ve created a number of delicious recipes.
WW Crustless Pumpkin Pie – just 1 point per serving!
Add pumpkin, seasoning and milk to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Ingredients List for WW Pumpkin Latte
4 cups of unsweetened almond milk (I prefer Unsweetened Almond Breeze, Original or Vanilla.)
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup packed brown sugar or no or low calorie sweetener of your choice
2 T sugar or Splenda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 cups fresh brewed dark roast coffee or Espresso
Cool Whip for topping
4 Coffee mugs for serving
Almond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Original, 32 Ounce (Pack of 12)Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Pour and Strain Sauce Pan, 3 1/2-quart, BlackCoffee Mug Set Set of 6 Large-sized 16 Ounce Ceramic Coffee Mugs Restaurant Coffee Mugs By Bruntmor Matte Black
Weight Watchers Smart Points for Pumpkin Spice Latte
There are quite a few ways to adjust the points in this recipe. Here are a few variations.
This WW Freestyle Pumpkin Spice Latte is 5 points per serving as written.
If you use Splenda or other no-calorie sweetener of your choice, this recipe is 3 points.
If you use non-fat milk, this recipe is 7 points.
Another option is to use sugar free pumpkin spice coffee creamer which is available in many grocery stores in the fall (such as by CoffeeMate ), all-natural Nutpods creamer, or sugar free coffee syrups.
Jordan’s Skinny Syrups | Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup | Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs | 750ml/25.4oz BottleJordan’s Sugar Free Skinny Syrups 3 Pack: Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Caramel, Pumpkin Cheesecakenutpods Cinnamon Swirl 3-pack, Unsweetened Dairy-Free Liquid Coffee Creamer Made From Almonds and Coconuts
Points calculated with WW app, 8/2019.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 4 cups Almond Milk Almond Breeze, unsweetened preferred
- 1 cup pumpkin canned
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar or Splenda
- 1 T Sugar or Splenda
- 3 tsp Cinnamon divided
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups coffee or espresso
- 8 T Cool Whip light
- Make cinnamon sugar sprinkle blend by combining in a small bowl 2 T sugar with 2 tsp cinnamon.
- In a heavy saucepan, add almond milk, pumpkin, brown sugar blend, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg, and bring to a boil.
- When mixture boils, turn heat down, and simmer for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the Coffee or Espresso and continue to heat, stirring the mixture until it's smooth and well blended.
- Turn off the heat and pour Latte into 4 coffee mugs.
- Top each with 2 T Cool Whip and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Smart PointsThis recipe is 5 points as written. If using Splenda or other no-calorie sweetener – 3 points per serving.
How healthy is a latte?
What is the healthiest way to drink coffee?
Here are a few tips to turn your coffee from healthy to super healthy.
- No Caffeine After 3 P.M.
- Do Not Load Your Coffee With Sugar.
- Choose a Quality Brand, Preferably Organic.
- Avoid Drinking Too Much.
- Add Some Cinnamon to Your Coffee.
- Avoid Low-Fat and Artificial Creamers.
- Add Some Cocoa to Your Coffee.
What milk is best for frothing?
Is it okay to drink coffee everyday?
More Recipes You Will Love
Pin this WW Latte Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.