Just because you are following the Weight Watchers program does not mean you need to give up sweet treats. Check out these 10 Weight Watchers dessert recipes. Our list includes cobblers, ice cream, cake, muffins and more, and each one is 6 points or fewer so you can stick to your weight loss goals.
Whether you are following the MyWW Green, Blue, or Purple plans or you are using previous plan like Freestyle, SmartPoints or even doing Weight Watchers at home, you will find desserts on this list that fit into your daily points allowance.
Our delicious list includes pumpkin and chocolate recipes, recipes made with pudding, zero and 1 point desserts and much more.
Weight Watchers Success
Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Top 10 Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
Starting WW doesn’t mean giving up sweets.
Enjoy these Weight Watchers dessert recipes.
None is over 6 MyWW Green, Blue, or Purple points so it won’t derail your day’s points bank.
1.Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie (4 points) – One of the most popular recipes on our website, this super-low point pie is just 4 points for the entire pie.
2. Cinnamon Rolls from Two Ingredient Dough (5 points) – These amazing cinnamon rolls come together quickly with the WW-famous 2 ingredient dough.
3. WW Dole Whip (2 points) – My Crazy Good Life shares a recipe that’s a copycat of the whip served at Disney World.
4. Dairy Coffee Ice Cream (o points) – Bananas and espresso come together in this delicious zero point treat.
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler(3 points) – Chocolate and strawberries come together into a rich, chocolatey dessert.
6. WW Apple Bundt Cake (6 points) – This warm, sweet cake from Slap Dash Mom totally hits the spot. Consider pairing it with Halo Top ice cream or fat free whipped topping.
7. WW Apple Crisp (2 points) – This quick crisp recipe starts with instant oatmeal and tastes amazing, especially when warm. Serve with cool whip or low-fat ice cream.
8. Weight Watchers Cranberry Vanilla Mini Trifles (2 points) – These sweet little desserts will keep your guests (and you!) coming back for more.
9. Three Ingredient WW Blueberry Muffin (2 points) – Start your mornings right with these muffins made from Kodiak panake mix, banana, and blueberries.
10. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff (3 points) – A WW classic, this is one of my family’s favorites for Thanksgiving. They don’t even realize they are eating a lighter dessert.
Bonus! Other Delicious WW Recipes
We just can’t stop sharing some awesome Weight Watchers recipes. Here’s a few more you will love.
- WW Chocolate Mini-Cupcakes with Ganache (2 points) – Brought to you by WW International, these sweet bites are so rich and delicious. These start with a chocolate cake mix so they are easy to pull together quickly.
- WW Lemon Angel Food Cake (12 points) – This show-stopper home-baked angel food cake is an extra-special dessert.
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cups (5 points) – These sweet mini-desserts are perfect for your next party or family dinner.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal (4 points) – While not technically a dessert, this breakfast tastes as good as one.
- Banana Souffle Recipe WW Zero Point Dessert (0 points) – A quick two-ingredient recipe made with all whole ingredients.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers dessert that is low in points?
More WW Posts You Will Love
The 3 Day Diet Plan – Based on the WW zero point foods list, this meal plan was featured in Woman’s World magazine.
Top 10 Weight Watchers Comfort Food Recipes – If you love hearty comfort foods like casseroles, Mexican and Chinese food, these are the recipes for you.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough – This classic recipe can be made into bread, breadsticks, bagels, pizza crust and more.
Pitfalls to Avoid with Weight Watchers Program – If you are a WW member, be sure you aren’t making these mistakes.
Instant Pot Premier Protein Yogurt Recipe – WW members love Premier Protein drink (try it as a coffee creamer) because it’s just 2 points per carton. Use it to make homemade yogurt with this easy cold-start yogurt recipe.
Pin these WW Desserts for Later