Just because you are following the Weight Watchers program does not mean you need to give up desserts! Check out these 10 Weight Watchers Freestyle decadent dessert recipes. Our list includes cobblers, ice cream, cake, muffins and more, and each one is 6 points or fewer.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Weight Watchers Freestyle: Weight Watchers Freestyle 2018: Weight Watchers Freestyle Cookbook: Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Freestyle 2018 RecipesHalo Top Non Dairy Pint, Peanut Butter Cup, 16 oz. (8 count)Spiralizer Ultimate Only 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer Strongest Heaviest Duty Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Healthy Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals With 3 Exclusive Recipe E-Books …
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
10 Weight Watchers Freestyle Decadent Dessert Recipes
Starting Weight Watchers doesn’t mean giving up sweets! Enjoy this 10 Weight Watchers dessert recipes – none is over 6 points so it won’t derail your day’s points bank.
1. 6 Point Apple Bundt Cake – This warm, sweet cake from Slap Dash Mom totally hits the spot. Consider pairing it with Halo Top ice cream.
2. 3 Point Pistachio Fluff – A Weight Watchers classic recipe from You Brew My Tea.
3. 3 Point Dole Whip – My Crazy Good Life shares a recipe that’s a copycat of the whip served at Disney World.
4. o Point Dairy Free Coffee Ice Cream – My Crazy Good Life shares a recipe. It doesn’t get any better than zero points!
5. 3 Point Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cobbler – Chocolate and strawberries come together into all the goodness from You Brew My Tea.
6. 1 Point Vegan Black Bean Brownies – Brownies that are seriously only 1 point each from You Brew My Tea. We promise you won’t taste the beans.
7. 3 Point Apple Crisp – Slap Dash Mom shares a sweet apple crisp recipe that won’t break your points bank.
8. 4 Point Cookie Dough Dip – This amazing dip from All Mommy Wants is perfect for parties and snacking.
9. 2 Point Blueberry Muffin – Start your mornings right with these muffins from You Brew My Tea that are only 2 points.
10. 6 Point Cinnamon Roll Casserole – All the warm, gooey goodness of a cinnamon roll in a sweet casserole from Slap Dash Mom.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers dessert that is low in points?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.