Are you looking for a way to get a healthy, economical dinner on the table in a short amount of time? These 30 Days of Instant Pot Dump Dinners will come to the rescue by providing you a quick, delicious recipe for every night of the next month.
What are Instant Pot Dump Dinners?
Dump Dinners, or Dump and Go meals, are meals that you dump all the ingredients in and press start.
Originally designed for the Crock Pot or slow cooker, we love Instant Pot Dump Dinners because they cook twice as fast (or faster) that crock pot meals.
Sometimes life gets a little bit crazy and you might forget to pull out the meat from the freezer or start the slow cooker on time.
If you’re relying on a crock pot to come save the day, you may be a little disappointed when you realize you will now be having dinner at 8 pm because you forgot to start the slow cooker.
You don’t have to give up the easy dump and go dinners just because you don’t want to get up early to get it started.
All of these meals are great because you simply dump in the ingredients and push start, and soon dinner is ready. We have included some meals that require sauteing the meat first (such as ground beef) but keep in mind you can do this right in your Instant Pot when you use the saute setting.
We think it’s worth including recipes that take this step since it means so many more healthy recipe options are available.
More Instant Pot Dump Dinners
If you love these Instant Pot Dump and Go options, be sure to check out these additional posts:
20 Top Instant Pot Dump Dinners – our top Dump Dinner favorites
20 Healthy Instant Pot Dump Dinners – Healthier Dump and go options
Dump Dinner Cookbooks
If you love dump meals, check out these handy cookbooks.
Dump Dinners, Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes by Cathy MitchellDump Dinners: The Absolute Best Dump Dinners Cookbook with 75 Amazingly Easy RecipesDump Dinners: Dump Dinners Recipes, BOX SET, Dump Dinners Crock Pot, Dump Dinners Cookbook (Volume 1)
30 Days of Instant Pot Dump Dinner Recipes – Easy Instant Pot Supper Recipes
Each of these Instant Pot dump dinners is a delicious, fast and easy meal. Just dump in and push start, and dinner is ready in minutes. This list gives you a month’s worth of healthy, filling options.
- Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – We have to start with this recipe since it’s one of the most popular Instant Pot recipes on our site and cooks in just minutes.
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole – This recipe is so easy you won’t believe it and tastes just like a more complicated cabbage roll recipe.
- Pepperoncini Pot Roast- Yummy! Pepperoncini give it just a touch of heat while the ingredients come together in a flash, making it a recipe you will come back to many times over.
- Ham and Potato Soup – Use leftover ham from a bone-in ham. Or, use a meaty ham shank or ham hock for this hearty soup.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken and Rice – Throw it all in for a true dump dinner, or saute the chicken first a little to make it look more appealing. Either way it will taste pretty is fabulous.
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – Having lunch on the table in 10 minutes? Yes please! (Tip – this is my kids all-time favorite Instant Pot recipe.)
- Mexican Shredded Chicken – Have you ever realized you forgot to defrost chicken and it’s a half hour before dinner time? No worries. This recipe the chicken can be cooked from frozen.
- Keto Pesto Chicken– Dump it all in, then add heavy cream and pesto at the end of the cooking process.
- Angel Chicken Pasta – While the chicken is cooking in the IP, cook pasta and side dish. (Note that pasta cooks separately for this dish, making it one step extra from some dump meals so plan accordingly.)
- Southwest Chicken – Serve chicken over rice, cauliflower rice or potatoes.
- Beef Lettuce Wraps – This is a great low carb meal.
- Vegetable Soup- This WW Freestyle Instant Pot Vegetable Soup recipe is hearty and delicious and best of all, it’s zero Freestyle SmartPoints with Weight Watchers.
- Chicken Stew – Serve over rice, quinoa or noodles.
- Italian Chicken and Veggies – From Freezermeals101, this recipe is great to freeze or make fresh the day you prepare it.
- BBQ Chicken Mac – Dinner in 12 minutes? Oh Yes!
- Curry Chicken and Vegetables – After sautéing the chicken, throw in the rest on the ingredients and dinner is ready in minutes.
- Chicken Noodle Soup – Saute the vegetables first then add the chicken and broth.
- Salsa Chicken – This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe (0 Weight Watchers FSP) is one of my favorite quick, easy dinner recipes and it tastes amazing.
- Sausage Spinach Pasta – A delicious one pot family friendly dinner idea ready in 20 minutes or less.
- Pasta and Meatballs – This easy Instant Pot pasta and meatballs is a winner weeknight dinner.
- Venezuelan Shredded Beef – Saute the onions and peppers at the end of the cooking process.
- Moroccan Chicken – Saute the chicken then throw the rest in the Instant Pot.
- Chili Mac – Brown the ground beef, add the rest of the ingredients, and pressure cook.
- Instant Pot Italian Goulash – If you love Italian food, you’re going to love this Instant Pot Italian Goulash.
- Mushroom Ramen – This recipe for Instant Pot ramen is super easy, healthy and full of great umami flavour.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is a zesty soup that will compliment your next taco night or makes a meal on its own.
- Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken – Shoyu Chicken is a favorite local staple dish in Hawaii.
- Beef Stew – This Instant Pot Hearty Beef Stew recipe is perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon, but with the speed of the Instant Pot pressure cooker, you can make this one any time you’d like. Factor in time to chop the vegetables or purchase pre-chopped.
- Turkey Chili with Andouille Sausage – This Instant Pot Turkey Chili is just the stuff to warm you up this winter season. Be sure to brown the ground turkey first.
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl. This favorite is delicious when served with egg roll chips for dipping. Super healthy, too.
Now you have a full month’s collection of Instant Pot dump and go meals. Which one is your favorite dump meal? Share in the comments below.
More Instant Pot Posts for You
Save these Dump Meals for Later on Pinterest
Free Instant Pot Cookbook
*FREE The Holy Mess Instant Pot Cookbook - printable cookbook with 20 top-rated Instant Pot recipes.
*Step-by-Step Getting Started Directions
*Email series with helpful Instant Pot tips