Use this Air Fryer Cheat Sheet to perfectly cook your food in the air fryer to golden delicious perfection every time.
Is Air Fryer Cooking Right for You?
An air fryer is a handy kitchen device that quickly cooks food with swirling hot air. Make some of your favorite crispy foods like chicken nuggets, French fries, and tator tots with just a fraction of the fat and calories.
The air fryer is wonderful for anyone who wants to eat healthier or lose weight because you can enjoy crunchy foods without deep frying them in hot oil. Air fryers also cook vegetables and healthier foods like salmon, baked potatoes or chicken breast.
If you don’t have an air fryer yet, check out this post about which air fryer is best for you.
Air Fryer Cooking Times Chart
Are you wondering how long to cook foods in your air frier? Now you don’t have to guess. Our handy chart includes the time and temperature for 50+ food items, including meat, frozen foods, veggies, desserts, treats, and snacks.
Below, download the printable PDF air fryer cheat sheet and keep it as a handy reference in your kitchen.
How to Use the Air Fryer Cooking Times Chart PDF
Simply set your air fryer temperature to the degrees listed on the chart. Our temperatures are listed in Fahrenheit. If you need Celsius air fryer temperatures, here is a helpful reference.
The best way to know that meats are done in the air fryer is to use a meat thermometer. While we give you a guide, meats vary in thickness and the best method for food safety as well as to prevent overcooking is to test doneness with internal temperature. Here is an accurate yet inexpensive meat thermometer on Amazon.
If you have an air fryer with a basket, be sure to gently shake food to distribute it so that the hot air can circulate around it. It’s very important not to overcrowd food in the air fryer, so you may need to cook items in batches.
If you have a large family or cook for a crowd, consider investing in an air fryer oven.
Here’s what’s included in this handy air fryer time chart:
- Meat air fryer cooking times – Time and temperature for air frying chicken breast, whole chicken, chicken tenders, drumsticks, wings, fish fillets, salmon fillets, meatballs, pork chops, pork loin, hamburgers, hot dogs, bacon, shrimp, and steak.
- Frozen Food in the air fryer – Time and temp chart for frozen onion rings, French fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken nuggets, soft pretzels, corn dogs, pizza, chicken strips, breaded shrimp, fish cakes, hash browns, meat pie, meatballs, spring rolls and chicken patties or burgers.
- Vegetables air fryer cook times – How long to cook vegetables in the air fryer and the proper temperature for broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, corn on the cob, potatoes, potato wedges, squash, sweet potatoes, zucchini, asparagus, Brussel sprouts, and onions.
- Air fryer desserts – Cooking time for apple crisp, chocolate lava cake, donut bites, brownies, fruit pies, and fried Oreos.
- Snacks – Air fryer cooking times for Crab Rangoon, macaroni and cheese bites, and hard boiled eggs.
This air fryer chart works well no matter the make and model of your air fryer including the Ninja Foodie, Cuisinart, Vortex, Power Air Fryer, or other brands.
Air Fryer Cooking Times Chart PDF
Use this free air fryer cooking time and temp chart to make crispy, delicious food that comes out perfectly every time.
What’s your favorite food to cook in the air fryer? Share in the comments below.