Are you looking for a delicious WW dessert that won’t set you back on points? This Weight Watchers Low Point Apple Crisp Recipe has only 4 Points Plus per serving. This apple crisp is easy to make for a delicious and healthy family desert.
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
I’m always on the lookout for healthy, easy dessert recipes that are low in Weight Watchers/WW Freestyle points, and this recipe fits perfectly with that description since it’s only 4 points for a generous serving.
Plus, it’s quick and easy to make because it calls for packets of Oatmeal. The original recipe calls for Weight Watchers oatmeal packets, but you can use another brand. Look for a low-sugar option to keep the points the same.
Bakeware Set, Krokori Rectangular Baking Pan Ceramic Glaze Baking Dish for Cooking, Kitchen, Cake Dinner, Banquet and Daily Use – Aquamarine, 3 Pack of RectangularFarberware Color Measuring Spoons, Mixed Colors, Set of 5Good Cook 3-Piece Mixing Spoons SetAnnovero Dessert Bowls – Patterned Colorful Mix and Match Porcelain Dessert Bowl Set for Snacks, Soup, Rice, Side Dishes, or Ice Cream, 1.25 Cup Capacity, Set of 6
Weight Watchers Low Point Apple Crisp Recipe
This delicious apple crisp is quick and easy to make. Top with a dollop of Cool Whip light or Halo Top vanilla ice cream for a special treat.
Cut apples and place in greased baking dish.
Sprinkle both oatmeal packets over apples.
Pour 8oz of Diet Sprite or Diet 7up over apples and oatmeal and spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
So yummy – especially fresh from the oven.
WW Apple Crisp
- 5 medium apples
- 2 packets Cinnamon or Maple Brown Sugar Low Sugar Instant Oatmeal
- 8 oz. Diet Sprite or Diet 7Up
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 5 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 8 x 8 baking pan lightly sprayed with Pam
- Cut apples into chunks (peeled or unpeeled as per your preference).
- Place apples in a lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Sprinkle both oatmeal packets evenly over apples, covering all areas.
- Pour Diet Sprite over apples and dry oatmeal.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over.
- Spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Crisp will bubble and oatmeal will have a toasted look.
- Cut into 4 servings. Optional: Top with Fat Free Reddi Whip or Fat Free Cool Whip (additional points)
Is Apple Crisp the same as apple crumble?
Apple crisp is a dessert made with a topping of a mixture of oats and brown sugar. An Apple crumble is a dessert of baked chopped apples topped with a crisp streusel crust.
Should you refrigerate apple crisp?
The recipe should be refrigerated. Cover with plastic wrap.
Can you reheat apple crisp?
To reheat, place leftovers in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Or, microwave single servings for 30-40 seconds at a time until warmed through.
More Weight Watchers Recipes
Pin Apple Crisp Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.