Here are 10 delicious Weight Watchers snack recipes you are sure to enjoy.
Just because you are trying to lose weight doesn’t mean you have to give up snacking. Snacks can be part of a healthy weight loss program.
The key as a WW member is to choose healthy snacks that won’t put you over your points goal for the day. All of the following snack recipes are healthy and delicious, and best of all they are low in points.
How to Lose Weight with WW Blue, Green, and Purple Plans
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss by counting points. Read more about my weight loss story here.
While WW isn’t the only program that works for weight loss, I think it’s a great one because counting points guides you into healthier choices, plus it can be fun.
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
How to Snack and Lose Weight
If you are someone who enjoys snacking, don’t feel you need to give it up in order to lose weight.
The key to making snacks work is energy balance. At the end of the day, there’s only one way to lose weight and that’s eating fewer calories than you burn. (I explain this concept in greater detail in this free 7 day Jump Start Your Weight Loss challenge.)
For us as Weight Watchers members, this means making sure you eat within your daily points allowance.
Whether you are snacking in the evenings, at night, during the day or when hunger strikes, it’s important to plan ahead for treats that won’t put you over your calories or points goal for the day.
Another way to incorporate snacks is to use your weekly flex points. Flex points can be used a little each day (like for treats) or save them for bigger splurges. WW plans for you to use your flex points so don’t be afraid to use them.
I use my flex points every week and I’ve gotten to my goal weight.
For more healthy Weight Watchers snack ideas, be sure to check out our 30 Weight Watchers Zero Point Meals and Snacks.
Many of the snack recipes we list can be made ahead and taken on the go, such as the WW Pumpkin Muffins, crunchy peas or tofu chips. Our WW On the Go meal plan has more recipes and food ideas for busy days.
Top 10 Weight Watchers Low Point Snack Recipes
When it comes to snacking, we highly encourage reaching for whole, fresh, zero points foods for snacks the majority of the time. Fruits, veggies, and zero point soups and yogurt are wonderful healthy options.
But sometimes you want something a little more, and these recipes are for those moments.
Some of these healthy snacks require baking zero point foods. WW guideline is that if you are eating a zero point food it continues to be zero points, but if you blend a zero point food into a drink (such as fruit into a smoothie), it will have points. Click here to learn more about these guidelines.
Enjoy these tasty snack recipes while staying in your Weight Watchers points budget.
1. Weight Watchers Banana Souffle (0 points) – This personal sized soufflé uses just 2 whole-foods ingredients and tastes amazing. This is one of my personal favorite snacks and it’s also a great way to refuel after a workout.
2. Garlic Roasted Garbanzo Beans (5 points) – These hearty roasted Garbanzo beans from You Brew My Tea are well worth the 5 points.
3. WW Pumpkin Muffins (3 points) – These warm, sweet muffins are just 3 points on WW Blue, Green, and Purple plans. These freeze beautifully to pull out and microwave for a sweet snack anytime.
4. Two Ingredient Dough Bagels (3 points) – Make these savory bagels plain or sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. If you prefer a sweet bagel, try adding cinnamon and a bit of sugar or sweetener.
5. Taco Dip (3 points) – Snack on this yummy taco dip next time you have a party or family game night. The recipe calls for fat-free sour cream, but I like to substitute plain, non-fat Greek yogurt which is lower in points and higher in protein. Serve with Good Things Corn Smart points (3 points for a good-sized serving) or baked tortilla chips.
6. Sunshine Salad (2 points) – Enjoy sweet fruit flavors in this yummy recipe that mixes fruit and sugar-free pudding mix.
7. Instant Pot Premier Protein Yogurt Recipe (2 MyWW Points) – WW members love Premier Protein because it’s just 2 points per serving. (WW coffee hack – try it as a coffee creamer replacement.) Now you can make healthier homemade Greek yogurt with it. Our cold-start recipe makes it extra-easy.
8. Crunchy Roasted Green Peas (0 points) – These peas from Super Healthy Kids are zero points and are satisfying to munch.
9. Easy 3 Ingredient Cucumber Chips (0 points) – Another zero point snack, check out these zero point chips from Hello Nature Blog. If you like salt and vinegar chips, you’ll love these.
10. Baked Sweet Potato Chips (3 points) – These sweet potato chips are just 3 points and super-healthy. Try them in the oven or air fryer.
Bonus – Even More WW Snack Recipes We Love
Weight Watchers Protein Bistro Box – Starbucks Copy Cat (5 points) – This awesome snack box makes a filling lunch or use it to munch throughout the day.
What if you want to buy your Weight Watchers snacks? Check out this list of WW products to buy on Amazon for our top favorites.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers snack?
More Weight Watchers Posts You Will Love
WW Taco Soup – Delicious chicken taco soup for zero points.
7 Best Weight Watchers Breads – Top picks for bread for WW members.
25 Top Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes – If you have an air fryer, these recipes are perfect for low-point snacks and meals.
Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe – Delicious veggie dip that’s zero points on WW Blue and Purple, low points on Green.
10 Weight Watchers Freestyle Comfort Food Recipes – Just becuase you are losing weight doesn’t mean you need to give up creamy casseroles, Mexican, Chinese food and more. Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods for less than 6 points per serving.
Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken Sheet Pan Recipe – This delicious recipe makes a great healthy dinner or meal prep for a week’s lunches.
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe – Make taco or burrito bowls with these tender chicken. No pressure cooker? No problem – we include oven directions, too.
Pin These WW Snacks for Later
Updated December, 2020 for MyWW Blue, Green, and Purple.