Just because you are trying to lose weight doesn’t mean you have to give up snacking. Snacks can be part of a healthy weight loss program. The key is to choose healthy snacks that won’t put you over your points goal for the day. The following snack recipes are healthy and delicious, and best of all they are low in points. Here are 10 Weight Watchers Freestyle low point snack recipes you are sure to enjoy.
Weight Watchers Success
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Weight Watchers Freestyle: Weight Watchers Freestyle 2018: Weight Watchers Freestyle Cookbook: Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Freestyle 2018 RecipesHalo Top Non Dairy Pint, Peanut Butter Cup, 16 oz. (8 count)Spiralizer Ultimate Only 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer Strongest Heaviest Duty Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Healthy Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals With 3 Exclusive Recipe E-Books …
For more healthy Weight Watchers snack ideas, be sure to check out our 30 Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Meals and Snacks and Weight Watchers 200 Freestyle Zero Point Foods List.
10 Weight Watchers Freestyle Low Point Snack Recipes
A quick note about the following recipes. First, obviously we highly encourage reaching for whole, fresh, zero points foods for snacks the majority of the time. Fruits, veggies, and zero point soups and yogurt are wonderful healthy options. But I get that sometimes you want something a little more, and that’s what these recipes are for!
Also, some of these require baking zero point foods. Where to draw the line with this varies, but generally speaking if you are baking or putting into a smoothie a zero point food, points need to be counted. Use the scale as your guide.**
1. 0 point Weight Watchers Banana Souffle – This personal sized souffle uses just 2 whole-foods ingredients and tastes amazing. **
2. 5 Point Roasted Garbanzo Beans – These hearty roasted Garbanzo beans from You Brew My Tea are well worth the 5 points.
3. 3 Point Pizza Stick – You Brew My Tea brings us a delicious healthy baked pizza sticks.
4. 1 Point Oatmeal Banana Cookie – These oatmeal banana points from You Brew My Tea are only 1 point each. **
5. 3 Point Taco Dip – Snack on this yummy taco dip from Slap Dash Mom.
6. 2 Point Sunshine Salad – Enjoy sweet fruit flavors from Simply Stacie and only use 2 freestyle points.
7. 2 Point Starbucks Drink – You don’t have to give up your favorite Starbucks drink when you use this 2 point recipe from Slap Dash Mom.
8. 0 Point Crunchy Roasted Green Peas – These peas from Super Healthy Kids are zero points. **
9. 0 Points Cucumber Chips – Another zero point snack, check out these zero point chips from Hello Nature Blog. **
10. 3 point Baked Sweet Potato Chips – These sweet potato chips are just 3 points and super-healthy.
Bonus: 0 Point Tofu Chips – This recipe from FoodnService is zero freestyle smartpoints. Yes! **
**Use discretion if these baked zero point food items need some points counted.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers low point snack recipe?
More Posts You Will Love
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.