Are you wondering what are the best Weight Watchers frozen meals to pick up and keep handy for lunches and nights you don’t have time to cook? Here are some of the top mealsin 2022 that taste great plus are delicious and healthy.
- Best Frozen Meals for Weight Loss
- Top 7 Weight Watchers Frozen Meals
- 1. Healthy Choice Zero Verde Chicken – 1 point
- 2. Healthy Choice Power Bowls Spicy Black Bean & Chicken – 2 points
- 3. WW Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas Suiza – 8 points
- 4. Amy’s Vegetable Lasagna – 11 points
- 5. Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Mac and Cheese – 10 points
- 6. Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli – 7 points
- 7. Healthy Choice Steamers – Simply Grilled Chicken and Broccoli – 1 point
- Ways to Make Frozen Meals More Filling
- Frequently Asked Questions about WW Frozen Meals
While my personal preference is home-prepared food most of the time, there are days when you need something fast. Weight Watchers frozen meals are a great option when you want to lose weight with portion control.
A quick frozen meal can keep you full, give you an easy serving of protein and veggies, plus prevent you from ordering pizza or picking up fast food.
Best Frozen Meals for Weight Loss
I like to get the most food possible for every Weight Watchers point I get. I want it to be good-tasting food that will keep me full and satisfied.
I’m a busy mom and career woman, so a little frozen hockey puck of food won’t keep me going. I bet you can relate.
Some frozen dinners fit this description, but others are just little mini-meals of junk food in a smaller portion size. That’s the last thing you or I need.
Some people don’t like the taste of frozen meals, but in my experience most taste just fine. Honestly, many of the meals taste processed but that fits into my simple tastes. I grew up eating frozen dinners and pot pies. If anything, they feels like a treat from my childhood. I just want to be sure the meal is filling or I can add zero point foods to it easily so I’m not too hungry.
Top 7 Weight Watchers Frozen Meals
Here are the top frozen dinners that I recommend for WW members.
1. Healthy Choice Zero Verde Chicken – 1 point
The Verde Chicken Meal is low carb bowl has chicken breast and tender vegetables are served with riced cauliflower and sauced with verde tomatillo sauce and topped with Cotija cheese.
Healthy Choice “zero” meals have no added sugar, are full of protein and vegetables, and are even low carb. At 1-3 points each, all the Healthy Choice Zero Bowls are a great low point option for a filling lunch or dinner.
While WW Personal Points can vary, here are points for some of other Zero bowls:
- Healthy Choice Zero Tomato Basil Chicken – 1 point
- Healthy Choice Zero Carne Asada – 3 points
- Healthy Choice Zero Beef & Broccoli – 3 points
2. Healthy Choice Power Bowls Spicy Black Bean & Chicken – 2 points
Healthy Choice Power Bowls have 20 grams of filling protein, plus plant-based nutrition (aka vegetables, beans, and whole grains).
The Healthy Choice Spicy Black Bean and Chicken Bowl has pulled chicken breast, black beans, and veggies with riced cauliflower, spicy chili sauce and Cotija cheese.
These Healthy Choice bowls are a frozen alternative to a meal you would get at a pick-up food place like Chipotle, Core Power, or Noodle Co. With just 2-3 points each, you can go wrong with these bowls.
WW PersonalPoints will vary, but here are my points for other similar bowls:
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls Chicken Marinara – 2 points
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls Spicy Beef Teriyaki – 3 points
3. WW Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas Suiza – 8 points
Made by WW themselves, rest assured that the points will be accurate for these meals.
This frozen dinner features chicken enchiladas suiza and Spanish rice, topped with a zesty light sour cream and green chile sauce. The meal has 12 grams of protein to keep you full.
I recommend cooking this meal and then pouring the whole thing over a salad to make it more filling. Add some additional salsa (zero points) if you want more dressing for your salad.
Some Smart Ones meals are lower in points and some are higher. Smart Ones does a good job of recreating comfort food classics.
For some of these I find the portion sizes to be too small and the points rather high for my liking, but they work in a pinch or when you want a healthy version of a traditional favorite.
Note that your PP might vary, but these are mine for some of the best WW Smart Ones meals:
- Smart Ones Angel Hair Marinara – 4 points
- Smart Ones Creamy Basil Chicken with Broccoli – 2 points
- Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara – 10 points
- Smart Ones Pasta with Swedish Meatballs – 8 points
4. Amy’s Vegetable Lasagna – 11 points
Amy’s offers organic foods that are healthy and full of nutrition. They have quite a few vegetarian and vegan options and are great for people with food allergies or sensitiies since some are gluten-free or dairy-free.
This meal has organic pasta layered with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, plus organic veggies in an Italian-style sauce made house from sun-ripened organic tomatoes. It’s soy free/tree nut free/kosher and has 16 grams of protein.
While higher in points than other frozen meals, Amy’s is a great option for anyone who is plant-based (WFPB), has food sensitives, or wants to eat organic.
Other Amy’s frozen meals for WW Personal Points include:
- Amy’s Enchilada with Spanish Rice and Beans – 8 points
- Amy’s Pizza Margherita – 9 points for 1/3 of pizza
- Amy’s Gluten Free Beans and Non-Dairy Burrito – 8 points
- Amy’s Bowls Brown Rice, Black-Eyed Peas and Veggies – 6 points (This one is a personal favorite of mine. Serve over green beans to make it more filling.)
5. Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Mac and Cheese – 10 points
Trader Joe’s grocery store chain has a whole line of “reduced guilt” items that are lower in points for WW members.
Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt macaroni and cheese is a lower calorie/lower point version of the traditional favorite. While it doesn’t taste quite as rich as the original, it’s creamy, cheesy, and salty. This is comfort food, people.
This meal is less than 300 calories and has 15 grams of protein, which is pretty good for a meal without meat. Pair this meal with a bag of Steam Fresh broccoli and/or some grilled chicken breast slices to keep you full until dinner.
Other Trader Joe’s items for WW Personal Points:
- Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Filet of Sole – 4 points
- Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells – 6 points
- Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Skinny Fries – 4 points
Click here to see all our WW Trader Joe’s recommendations and printable shopping list.
6. Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli – 7 points
This meal is another personal favorite of mine. The first time I ate it, I seriously felt like I was eating a restaurant meal. The butternut squash ravioli are both savory and sweet and the vegetables are just right.
Butternut squash ravioli has a creamy sauce with snap peas and carrots and is a meatless meal.
While I wish the serving size was bigger, I serve this with a big side of vegetables and it’s a tasty lunch or dinner.
Here are some other Lean Cuisine meals for W W P Points:
- Lean Cuisine Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes – 7 points
- Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli – 7 points
- Lean Cuisine Herb Roasted Chicken – 2 points
7. Healthy Choice Steamers – Simply Grilled Chicken and Broccoli – 1 point
This meal is fairly basic with chicken breast, broccoli, and a light cream sauce, but it’s a great option to keep on hand for busy days. For just 1 WW smart point, you really can’t go wrong here. If you prefer more basic flavors, you’ll enjoy this line of meals.
This frozen dinner includes natural chicken breast and broccoli in a creamy Alfredo sauce and it has 27g of protein. There are only 4g of carbs so this one works for diabetics and low carb lifestyles, too.
Other Healthy Choice Steamers that are good for WW members include:
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken Marinara with Parmesan – 5 points
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry – 2 points
- Healthy Choice Café Steamers Simply Grilled Chicken Marsala – 2 points
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken Pesto & Vegetables – 1 point
Ways to Make Frozen Meals More Filling
While I know that some people complain about sodium content or flavor, my biggest complaint about frozen meals is that the portion size is too small. Do frozen meals taste like prepared junk food? Yes, but I grew up eating that type of food so it tastes good to me. Taste isn’t my issue but I don’t like going hungry.
Here are ways I add to frozen meals to make them more filling:
- Add a bag of Steam Fresh vegetables like broccoli or green beans.
- Eat with a can of green beans. (Eat the green beans as a side or pour the meal over.)
- Eat with a side of fruit.
Frequently Asked Questions about WW Frozen Meals
Here are answers to questions receive most often about WW dinners.
Which frozen meal is your favorite? Tell us about it in the comments below.
More WW Posts for You
Basic 7 Day WW Meal Plan – with Free Printable