If you are looking for a very easy, tasty crust for your homemade pizza that is healthy, check out our two ingredient pizza dough. This dough is great for anyone who wants to make a low calorie pizza and especially great for Weight Watchers members since this dough is just 1 or 2 points per serving depending on the WW plan.
What is 2 Ingredient Dough?
Two ingredient dough is a delicious dough that comes together quickly with just 2 items – plain, non-fat Greek yogurt and self-rising flour.
This dough can be made into bread, bread sticks, bagels, cinnamon rolls and yes, pizza crust.
If you don’t have self-rising flour, don’t worry, you can quickly make your own at home with a few simple ingredients with this Homemade Self-Rising flour. If you are wondering what to make with self-rising flour, this pizza crust and other 2 ingredient dough variations are a wonderful option.
if you need a lower carb or gluten-free version, check out our low carb two ingredient dough recipe.
One thing I love about this dough is that it’s a no-yeast, no-knead pizza crust recipe so it comes together especially quickly and easily.
You’ll sometimes see this referred to as 3 ingredient dough if people add the baking powder separately or add seasonings directly to the dough, but the basic recipe is the same.
Two Ingredient Dough Easy Pizza Crust
This delicious yogurt dough is easy to make, low in calories, and low in WW points.
Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- Combine yogurt and flour until combined into a soft ball.
- Spray a cookie sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray.
- Carefully spread dough into a round circle for a round pizza, or press all the way into the corners of the cookie sheet for a rectangle pizza. If dough is too sticky, use additional flour but keep in mind to add extra calories/points.
- Bake crust at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Add pizza sauce and toppings. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and crust is baked as desired.
White Lily Self Rising Flour, 5-lb bags, 2-PackPremium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids (Set of 5) Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Easy Grip & Stability Design Mixing Bowl Set Versatile For Cooking, Baking & Food StorageWinco APZS-16 Winware 16-Inch Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, 16 InchWinco Winware 18-Inch Wood Rolling PinsRSVP International (ELA-TQ) Ela’s Favorite Silicone Spatula Spoon, Turquoise, 11Carbquik Baking Biscuit Mix 3 lbs (2 Pack) DFGN
Two Ingredient Dough Easy Pizza
Combine flour and plain, non-fat Greek yogurt to form a dough. Start with adding about half the Greek yogurt, then gradually add more yogurt as needed to form a soft ball. You may not need all the Greek yogurt if the liquid in your yogurt makes the dough too sticky to press out.
Continue to combine until it forms a soft dough. Dough will be somewhat sticky but you should be able to work with it. You do not need to knead this dough.
Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Carefully press dough onto cookie sheet or pizza stone. While you could roll out this dough with a rolling pin, I found it easier to work it with my fingers once it was already on the cookie sheet.
If you prefer a thicker crust, do not press dough all the way to the edges. If you prefer a thinner crust, carefully press dough to the edges and corners of your cookie sheet. It might seem like the dough will not fit your entire cookie sheet, but if you are patient it will work and this will give you the thin, crispy dough we all love on pizza.
If you prefer a crunchier crust, pre-bake for 5 minutes. If you prefer a softer crust, skip this step but generally I recommend it so that your crust will stand up to your toppings without getting soggy.
After pre-baking for 5 minutes, top with pizza sauce, cheese, and any additional toppings you enjoy.
We topped our pizza with turkey pepperoni, fresh mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese, but you can use any toppings you prefer. Be sure to count points for any toppings.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is to desired crispness.
Cut into 16 slices and serve. Enjoy this delicious pizza!
Tips for Making 2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
Here are few things I found helpful in making this healthier pizza crust.
- Add half the Greek yogurt, then slowly add more yogurt a bit at a time until the mixture forms a soft dough but is not too sticky.
- While you can use a rolling pin, I found it easier to press out with my fingers.
- Pre-bake the crust for about 5 minutes for a crunchier pizza crust that stands up to your toppings.
- You make individual pizzas? Yes! Simply divide your dough into the shapes you desire and each person can make their own mini-pizza.
- Use a standard cookie sheet, a round pizza cookie sheet or a pizza stone for this recipe.
- Dough can be made ahead and placed in the refridgerator, wrapped, for up to 48 hours.
- Dough can be frozen. Form into a ball, wrap, and place in freezer. Thaw for 24 hours before using. Or, dough can be made into a pizza crust or individual crusts and then frozen. These can be cooked from frozen, but I would recommend cooking it first then adding topping.
- Store left-over, cooked pizza in the fridge, wrapped, for 3-4 days although it never lasts that long in my house! Pizza can be reheated in the microwave but I have found the best results when I reheat it in the oven, toaster oven or my personal favorite, Air Fryer in order to keep the crust crispy.
- Do not use regular yogurt for this recipe. It does not have the necessary protein to hold together well.
Points for WW Pizza
Divide dough into 16 servings/slices. Each slice is 1 serving. Points for the crust only is 2 points on MyWW Green, 1 point on MyWW Blue, 1 point on MyWW purple. Don’t forget to count additional points for toppings.
Calculated May 5,2020 on MyWW app.
Do you love pizza but want a healthier option? Try this two ingredient dough for your next pizza making adventure. If you try this recipe, please rate it and tell us about it in the comments below.
Grab the Printable List Of Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes
More Recipe Posts You Will Love
Two Ingredient Dough Bagels – Here are 15+ bagel varieties using 2 ingredient dough.
How To Make Everything But The Bagel Seasoning – Quick and easy! You can use this on more than just bagels.
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls – Make this healthier yogurt dough into a sweet treat.
Weight Watchers 7 Day Basic Meal Plan – We give you breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for Weight Watchers Green, Blue, and Purple plans.
Slow Cooker Bread with 2 Ingredient Dough – Super-simple and yummy. No yeast required.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough with 15 recipes – Here are a variety of ways to use this versatile dough.
WW Pizza Recipes Made With 2 Ingredient Dough -Who loves pizza? These delicious Weight Watchers pizza recipes are perfect for MyWW members who love pizza but don’t want to spend all their day’s points on just one or two slices. We start with our super-easy, no-yeast two ingredient dough and use it for crust, then we give you a wide variety of topping options so you can create a pizza you love for just 3-4 points per slice.
Pin This Recipe for Later
Leave a Reply