This Weight Watchers Apple Broccoli Salad recipe is the perfect salad for when you need something sweet, crunchy and satisfying. Full of filling and healthy vegetables (that earn an extra point with WW Personal Points!), you’ll love this filling side dish.
Weight Watchers Side Dish Salad
Toss together this WW Personal Points Apple Broccoli Salad the next time you need a fresh and crunchy side dish with a bright flavor — it will be a hit with your family and friends who will be eating and saying ‘yum!’ It’s also just a couple Weight Watchers Personal Points and earns a veggie plus one!
Here are some other great ways to enjoy this salad:
- Serve as a side dish paired with grilled or roasted chicken, pork, or fish like this air fryer salmon recipe.
- Take to a party, picnic, or potlucks. (It will go fast and people won’t even know it’s a lighter recipe.)
- Add diced, cooked chicken or shrimp to make this a ww main dish salad.
- Enjoy as a light, refreshing lunch.
- Meal prep a batch for the week’s lunches or to add to an easy dinner menu. (Click here for more WW meal prep recipes.)
How to Make Broccoli Apple Salad
Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Set aside.
To make dressing, whisk together Greek yogurt (healthier than mayonnaise!), sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of the broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
Chill until ready to serve. This salad tastes best when served fresh but will keep in the fridge one-two days.
Weight Watchers Broccoli Salad Recipe
Enjoy this delicious and filling crunchy salad. Click the link below to get your Personal Points.
Apple Broccoli Salad
- 1 large head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups gala apples chopped ( 3-4 apples )
- ¼ cup Colby jack cheese diced
- ¼ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage
- 1 cup red grapes sliced
- 1 ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar or stevia
- 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine vinegar
- Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Tastes great when served immediately.
Tips for Making Broccoli Apple Salad
Can I Make this Salad Vegetarian or Vegan?
Make this salad vegan by eliminating the cheese or using a vegan cheese product. Try swapping the cheese for chickpeas.
Can I Make a Broccoli Salad without Onions?
Our broccoli apple salad does not call for onions. Enjoy!
What Ingredients are Good in Apple Broccoli Salad?
For variety, try adding red onion, walnuts (1/4 cup – 6 points), golden raisins (1/4 cup – 4 points) or dried cranberries (1 oz – 3 points). Vary the sweet apples by using Fuji, Jazz, or Honeycrisp.
Enjoy this refreshing salad anytime you want a filling salad with satisfying crunch.
What’s your favorite WW salad? Share in the comments below.
More W W Posts you will enjoy
WW Personal Points Zero Point Foods List – Free Printable