If you are looking for a delicious change-of-pace Weight Watchers salad recipe, you just found it. This WW Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe tastes great, looking fantastic, and best of all it’s just 2 points per serving.
This WW Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe is great for a delicious light lunch or to take to your next party or family gathering. No one will even know this recipe is a Weight Watchers recipe.
WW Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe – 2 Freestyle Smartpoints
Weight Watchers WW Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe
Serving size: 6 servings
1 cup per serving
Broccoli Salad – 2 Freestyle Smart Points Per Serving
Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
This salad tastes best when served fresh but will keep in the fridge one-two days.
Apple Broccoli Salad
- 1 medium head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups gala apples chopped ( 3-4 apples )
- ¼ cup Colby jack cheese diced
- ¼ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage
- 1 cup red grapes sliced
- 1 ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine vinegar
- Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Tastes great when served immediately.
This delicious Weight Watchers Apple Broccoli Salad is a great WW Freestyle lunch recipe or WW salad recipe for just 2 points per serving.
What’s your favorite Weight Watchers salad recipe?
More Weight Watchers Recipe Posts for You
Pin This Weight Watchers WW Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.