This Weight Watchers Apple Broccoli Salad recipe is the perfect salad for when you need something sweet, crunchy and satisfying. Full of filling and healthy vegetables (making it low in WW points!), you’ll love this filling side dish.
Weight Watchers Side Dish Salad
Toss together this low WW Points Apple Broccoli Salad the next time you need a fresh and crunchy side dish with a bright flavor — it will be a hit with your family and friends who will be eating and saying ‘yum!’ It’s also just a couple Weight Watchers points.
Here are some other great ways to enjoy this salad:
- Serve as a side dish paired with grilled or roasted chicken, pork, or fish like this air fryer salmon recipe.
- Take to a party, picnic, or potlucks. (It will go fast and people won’t even know it’s a lighter recipe.)
- Add diced, cooked chicken or shrimp to make this a ww main dish salad.
- Enjoy as a light, refreshing lunch.
- Meal prep a batch for the week’s lunches or to add to an easy dinner menu. (Click here for more WW meal prep recipes.)
How to Make Broccoli Apple Salad – Step by Step with Photos
Here are the quick and easy steps to make this low point salad.
Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Set aside.
Chill until ready to serve. This salad tastes best when served fresh but will keep in the fridge one-two days. If you like salad, here’s another WW meal prep salad you will love.
Weight Watchers Broccoli Salad Recipe
Enjoy this delicious and filling crunchy salad. Click this link to view and log your W W Points for this recipe.
Apple Broccoli Salad
- 1 large head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups gala apples chopped ( 3-4 apples )
- ¼ cup Colby jack cheese diced
- ¼ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage
- 1 cup red grapes sliced
- 1 ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar or stevia
- 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine vinegar
- Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Tastes great when served immediately.
Tips for Making Broccoli Apple Salad
Can I Make this Salad Vegetarian or Vegan?
Make this salad vegan by eliminating the cheese or using a vegan cheese product. Try swapping the cheese for chickpeas.
Can I Make a Broccoli Salad without Onions?
Our broccoli apple salad does not call for onions. Enjoy!
What Ingredients are Good in Apple Broccoli Salad?
For variety, try adding red onion, walnuts, golden raisins or dried cranberries). Vary the sweet apples by using Fuji, Jazz, or Honeycrisp.
Enjoy this refreshing salad anytime you want a filling salad with satisfying crunch.
What’s your favorite WW salad? Share in the comments below.
Post updated January 2023 for Weight Watchers points.
More W W Posts you will enjoy
Weight Watchers Zero Point Food List for 2023 – Free printable
Weight Watchers Coleslaw Recipe – Here’s a healthier cole slaw recipe.
WW Orange Fluff Salad Recipe – This recipe is popular for holidays and as a snack, plus lower in points.