Are you looking for the top products on Amazon to keep you on track with weight loss with Weight Watchers? I’ve lost 100 pounds with WW and am maintaining my goal weight. Keep reading for the top 10 best Weight Watchers products to buy on Amazon plus a few others that made honorable mention.
Top 10 Weight Watchers Must-Have Items from Amazon
What are the must-have items for Weight Watchers WW members to buy on Amazon? (Keep reading for a description of each and why I recommend them to WW members.)
- Instant Pot
- Air Fryer
- Kodiak Pancake Mix
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Premier Protein
- Measuring cups
- Good Thins
- Body weight scale
- Meal prep containers
Honorable Mention – More WW Amazon Products
What are some more WW products on Amazon worth the money? While these didn’t make my top 10, they are good to check out.
- Halo Top ice cream
- Measuring serving spoons
- WW products
- Sugar-free syrups
- Food scale
- Quest protein bars
My Weight Loss Success Story
If you are wondering if you can really get to your goal weight and Lifetime with Weight Watchers, I’m here to tell you it’s absolutely possible!
I’ve been maintaining my weight loss for over a decade, too. I’m here to tell you that WW works when you work it.
[Click for Video] Top Products I Recommend You Buy for WW (And What NOT to Buy)
Top 10 WW Amazon WW Products
Here are the top 10 WW foods and products I recommend you purchase on Amazon for weight loss success.
- Instant Pot. Number one on my list has to be the Instant Pot pressure cooker. I was really hesitant when I first got mine (in fact, it sat in the box for months!) but now I use it several times a week. If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, check out this Instant Pot for Weight Loss post that walks you through using it for weight loss and healthy eating.
- Air Fryer. Number two on my list is another investment but well worth it. The air fryer cooks foods quickly and makes them crispy and delicious. Whether it’s store-bought french fries, vegetables, or salmon, you get delicious food without frying in oil.
- Kodiak Pancake Mix. Weight Watchers members are gung-ho about this high-protein pancake mix. You can make it into pancakes or waffles or try it as a base for muffins and other baked goods. Check out my WW Pinterest board for lots of good Kodiak recipes.
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. This seasoning is wonderful for bagels made from the famous WW 2 ingredient dough (get the recipe here) but it’s also wonderful on chicken, fish, veggies, and eggs. Be sure to check out Trader Joe’s other seasoning mixes which are quite delicious.
- Premier Protein. When you first start WW, you might be shocked to learn your standard latte or coffee with creamer is super-high in points. Click here for a whole list of ww coffee options. Many members use Premier Protein as a coffee creamer alternative, especially the chocolate and caramel.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerGoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer and 50 Recipes for your Air Fryer Book (Black)Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix, Buttermilk, 20 Ounce (Pack of 3)Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend 2.3 OzPremier Protein High Protein Shakes Variety Pack (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry & Cream, Bananas & Cream, Caramel, Peaches & Cream, Cookies & Cream – 11 fl. oz, 7 pack)
- PB2. PB2 is powdered peanut butter with much of the fat removed. While I am a die-hard peanut butter fan and still eat it regularly, I like PB2 in smoothies, yogurt, and baked goods.
- Measuring cups. This might seem obvious, but at least sometimes you need to measure out portions. What does 1 cup of pasta look like? You might be surprised to learn you’ve been heaping 2-3 cups on your plate and assuming that’s one serving.
- Good Thins. Good Thins are popular with WW members because it’s a cracker that’s low in points. (Pop Chipare a runner up here.) The Corn Ones are especially popular as an alternative to tortilla chips and you get 43 little crackers in a serving!
- Body weight scale. It goes without saying, but you need a scale that is accurate. You don’t have to spend a lot of money but get one that won’t show you crazy different numbers every time you step on it.
- Meal prep containers. Meal prep is all the rage these days and with good reason. I am a huge believer in being prepared and planning food in advance for Weight Watchers success. A key part of maintaining my 100 pound weight loss has been meal planning, meal prep and freezer cooking. See the video below for more ww meal prep strategies.
PB2 Bell Plantation Powdered Peanut Butter and with Premium Chocolate, 6.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)U-Taste 10 Piece Measuring Cups and Spoons Set in 18/8 Stainless SteelGood Thins Gluten Free Sea Salt Corn Crackers (Pack of 12)FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Smart Wireless BMI Bathroom Weight Scale Body Composition Monitor Health Analyzer with Smartphone App for Body Weight, Fat, Water, BMI, BMR, Muscle Mass – WhiteEZ Prepa [20 Pack] 32oz 3 Compartment Meal Prep Containers with Lids – Bento Box – Durable BPA Free Plastic Reusable Food Storage Containers – Stackable, Reusable, Microwaveable & Dishwasher Safe
Honorable Mention – WW Products to Buy on Amazon
- Halo Top Ice Cream. This one is pricey on Amazon so if you can find it at the grocery store, I would check there first. But if your local store doesn’t keep it in stock, I recommend ordering it especially if you are an ice cream lover like me. Halo Top has a different texture than ice cream. Think if it more like a protein shake. But if you let it soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes, it’s really delicious. Plus it comes in a huge variety of flavors.
- Measuring serving spoons. These are a favorite item of mine. They look like serving spoons so no one is the wiser at dinnertime (even if you have guests over) that you are measuring out your portions correctly.
- WW products. I’ve gotta be honest and say I’m not personally a big fan of WW products. They are expensive and the portion sizes are tiny. But many members love them, so they made my Honorable Mention list.
- Sugar free syrups. During the last year I’ve given up artificial sweetener so these no longer rank in my top 10, but they are yummy to put in coffee, oatmeal, or even baked goods.
- Quest Protein bars. Most bars of normal size are pretty high in WW points. These Quest bars are 5-6 points, which isn’t a great points deal, but they are filling with a good amount of protein. I don’t eat them often but it’s good to keep one stashed in the car or your purse for in a pinch. White Chocolate Raspberry is my personal favorite and Cookie Dough is good.
- Food scale. While this isn’t required, I find it helpful for measuring foods that I know I’m especially tempted to overeat, like nuts, peanut butter, and cereal. Plus food scales aren’t expensive.
Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream,, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8)Portion Control Serving Spoons (6-Piece Ladle Set); w 1/4 Cup, 1/2 Cup, 3/4 Cup & 1 Cup (2, 4, 6, 8-Ounce) & Slotted 1/2 & 1 Cup Utensils/SpoodlesWW Barbecue Potato Crisps – Gluten-free & Kosher, 2 SmartPoints – 2 Boxes (10 Count Total) – Weight Watchers ReimaginedJordan’s Skinny Mixes 6-Pack Classic Gourmet Syrup SamplerOzeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Black, 8.25Quest Nutrition Protein Bar Adventure Variety Pack. Low Carb Meal Replacement Bar with 20 Grams of Protein. High Fiber and Gluten-Free. 24 Count.
Products NOT on Amazon…but Worth the Purchase
These are not items you can find on Amazon but are worth the investment for weight loss journey.
- WW membership – Maybe this seems obvious but then again maybe not since a lot of people attempt to use the WW system without buying a membership. Buy the membership. You are worth it.
- WW Success Toolkit – This is my digital product and it’s pretty awesome. It is a bundle of ebooks, cheat sheets and even a zero point cookbook.
- Blue Apron + WW – Blue Apron is a meal kit delivery services and they now have WW meals. I’ve gotten boxes twice (with 3 meals per box) and loved every meal. It is pricey but the quality of ingredients is super-good and the portions are generous. Click this Blue Apron + WW link to see photos of the boxes, the meals, and my full review.
- Instant Pot for Weight Loss – If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, this course guides you step by step through how to use your Instant Pot pressure cooker for healthy eating. All the included recipes have WW points listed.
- Once a Month Meals – I’m a big fan of meal prep and freezer cooking. Once a Month meals is a digital membership for freezer cooking and it’s so good. I have a membership and use it often.
[Click for Video] How to Meal Prep for Weight Watchers
With these handy WW products and foods from Amazon (and who doesn’t love ordering from Amazon?!), you will be well on your way to your weight loss goals. Is there are WW product you love ordering from Amazon? Please share about it in the comments below.
More Weight Watchers Posts for You
Pin this Shopping List for WW for Later
Weight Watchers Help Guide
Here's how weight loss happens.
*EASY Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.