Read for the top 10 best Weight Watchers products to buy on Amazon.
Are you looking for the top products on Amazon to keep you on track with weight loss with Weight Watchers? I’ve lost 100+ pounds with WW and am maintaining my goal weight. These are my recommendations.
- Top 10 Weight Watchers Must-Have Items from Amazon
- Honorable Mention – Other Weight Loss Products
- Products NOT on Amazon…but Worth the Purchase
- Weight Watchers 100+ Pound Weight Loss: Before and After
Top 10 Weight Watchers Must-Have Items from Amazon
Here are the top WW foods and products I recommend you purchase on Amazon for weight loss success.
Number one on my list is an Instant Pot pressure cooker. I was really hesitant when I first got mine (in fact, it sat in the box for months!) but now I use it several times a week.
If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, check out this Instant Pot for Weight Loss post that walks you through using it for weight loss and healthy eating.
Number two on my list is another investment, but well worth it. This Ninja Foodi air fryer is our family’s third air fryer and by far my favorite. Whether it’s store-bought French fries, roasting vegetables, cooking salmon, or making a pizza, this machine cannot be beat. (Check out the video in this meal prep course where I explain even further how I use this air fryer for healthy cooking and meal prep.)
Weight Watchers members are gung-ho about this high-protein pancake mix. You can make it into pancakes or waffles or try it as a base for muffins and other baked goods.
When you first start WW, you might be shocked to learn your standard latte or coffee with creamer is super-high in points. Click here for a whole list of ww coffee options. Many members use Premier Protein as a coffee creamer alternative, especially the chocolate and caramel.
If you don’t care for the taste or ingredients in Premier Protein, check out Nutpods as a healthier option that is still low in points.
5. PB2 – Powdered Peanut Butter
PB2 is powdered peanut butter with much of the fat removed. While I am a die-hard peanut butter fan and still eat it regularly, I like PB2 in smoothies, yogurt, and baked goods. Here is a list of 30+ ways to use powdered peanut butter.
7. Good Thins
Good Thins are a popular cracker with WW members because you get a lot of crackers in one serving, and they are low in points. The Corn Ones are especially popular as an alternative to tortilla chips and you get 43 little crackers in a serving.
(Pop Chips and Pop Corners are also good options.
I have a Fit Index scale, which I like because it has an app that tracks progress and syncs with Bluetooth. In addition to weight, it measures body fat, body water, muscle, and more.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money, but get a scale that won’t show you crazy different numbers every time you step on it, which will send you head spinning.
Meal prep is all the rage these days and with good reason. I am a huge believer in being prepared and planning food in advance for Weight Watchers success. (Check out this list of WW meal prep meals for help.)
A key part of maintaining my 100 pound weight loss has been meal planning, meal prep and freezer cooking.
A good skillet with a non-stick coating is a must-have item for healthier cooking. I have this OXO skillet in several sizes, and they are not that expensive.
Want more? Click here to view my list of 70+ recommended weight loss items on Amazon.
Honorable Mention – Other Weight Loss Products
- Halo Top Ice Cream. This one is pricey on Amazon so if you can find it at the grocery store, I would check there first. But if your local store doesn’t keep it in stock, you can find it on Amazon. Halo Top has a different texture than ice cream. Think if it more like a protein shake. But if you let it soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes, it’s really delicious. Plus it comes in a huge variety of flavors.
- Measuring serving spoons. These are a favorite item of mine. They look like serving spoons so no one is the wiser at dinnertime (even if you have guests over) that you are measuring out your portions correctly.
- WW products. I’ve gotta be honest and say I’m not personally a big fan of WW products. They are expensive and the portion sizes are tiny. WW is discontinuing their food products as of the end of 2023, so they will become harder to find.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning – This seasoning is wonderful for bagels made from the famous WW 2 ingredient dough but it’s also wonderful on chicken, fish, veggies, and eggs. Be sure to check out Trader Joe’s other seasoning mixes which are quite delicious.
- Sugar free syrups – These are yummy to put in coffee, oatmeal, or even baked goods.
- Quest Protein bars. Most bars of normal size are pretty high in WW points. These Quest bars are 5-6 points, which isn’t an ideal food find, but they are filling with a good amount of protein. It’s good to keep one stashed in the car or your purse for in a pinch. White Chocolate Raspberry is my personal favorite and Cookie Dough is good.
- Food scale. While this isn’t required, I find it helpful for measuring foods that I know I’m especially tempted to overeat, like nuts, peanut butter, and cereal. Plus, food scales aren’t expensive.
Products NOT on Amazon…but Worth the Purchase
These are not items you can find on Amazon but are worth the investment for weight loss journey.
- WW membership – Maybe this seems obvious but then again maybe not since a lot of people attempt to use the WW system without buying a membership. Buy the membership. You are worth it.
- Instant Pot for Weight Loss – If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, this course guides you step by step through how to use your Instant Pot pressure cooker for healthy eating. All the included recipes have WW points listed.
Weight Watchers 100+ Pound Weight Loss: Before and After
If you are wondering if you can really get to your goal weight and Lifetime with Weight Watchers, I’m here to tell you it’s absolutely possible.
I’ve been maintaining my weight loss for over a decade, too. I’m here to tell you that WW works when you work it.
With these handy WW products and foods from Amazon (and who doesn’t love ordering from Amazon?!), you will be well on your way to your weight loss goals.
Is there are WW food find you love? Please share about it in the comments below.
More Weight Watchers Posts for You