Each day presents a new opportunity to know Jesus more deeply. The best way to know Jesus fully is the study of God’s Word, the Bible. Our 31 Days Daily Bible Reading Plan to Know Jesus More is certain to help you grow in your relationship with Him. Utilize the resources below to commune with Jesus in a new way this month.
31 Days Daily Bible Reading Plan to Know Jesus More
I was a teen when I was introduced to the concept that there is a difference between knowing of Jesus and being in an intimate relationship with Jesus.
During an Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ travel team, we memorized the passage John 30:30,
He must increase, but I must decrease.
I began to understand the impact of allowing Christ to come and fully transform my life on an ongoing basis. Part of that process includes a daily Bible reading plan to learn more about Christ and understand His purpose in our lives.
When I decrease and Christ increases, people see Jesus at work in me in big ways and small:
- My husband sees Jesus in me when I ask about his day instead of getting frustrated when he doesn’t ask about mine.
- My children see Jesus in me when I remain calm during their (seemingly endless) squabbles.
- The families I work with as a social worker see Jesus in me as I offer them genuine compassion and support in the midst of their struggles.
- Strangers see Jesus in me when I am gracious if someone cuts me off in traffic or the grocery store line.
- Friends see Jesus in me when I respond with Biblical truth and love to Facebook disputes.
None of these things would be possible through my human efforts. On my own, it gets ugly and unholy – fast. Without Jesus, it looks more like this:
- My desires are to demand my husband pay me the attention I think I rightly deserve.
- I want my kids to pipe down and shut up so I can have some peace and quiet at the end of a long hard day.
- I selfishly want to roll my eyes and tell the families I work with to get their act together.
- Left to my own devices, I quickly type snarky come-backs on Facebook.
Friends, as you decrease in your sin and selfish desires, Jesus increases within you.
This is a spiritual, holy process that was started in your baptism and continues each day. This daily Bible reading plan will allow you to not just know Jesus better, but to actually become more like Jesus. Isn’t that incredible? The Holy Spirit does this refining work in you and as you grow to become more like Jesus, you become more beautiful.
You become a woman who shines with His light.
31 Days of Knowing Jesus More Daily Bible Reading Plan
Use this free daily Bible reading plan download to learn more about knowing Jesus more as you decrease and Jesus increases in your life.
Print this download and use it for personal Bible reading time, Bible journaling, writing Scripture, or deeper Bible study.
As a woman, wife, mother, or just a friend, you will find a daily Bible reading plan such as the one above is what you need to become a better version of yourself. The little things in your daily life will become easier to manage with grace and joy versus frustration. Allowing Christ to work in you on a daily basis through His word will change your life.
More Christian Living Tips
Pin This Bible Reading Plan
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.