This delicious, hearty Weight Watchers WW Freestyle Zero Point Chili recipe has been a favorite recipe of mine for years and I know you are going to love it, too.
This delicious chili recipe is one the go-to WW recipes that I’ve made dozens of times during the many years I’ve been doing Weight Watchers.
WW Freestyle Zero Point Foods
In years past when I was following the Points Plus program, this chili was low in points, but now with WW Freestyle you can make this chili to be zero points. Amazing!
While it’s true that you could eat a whole day’s worth of zero point foods, it’s not necessary to only eat zero point foods.
Still, having these zero point food options helps balance out a day when you were more hungry for snacks, want to eat a higher point dinner, or it’s a day to splurge on a special dessert.
Note – It’s important that you use lean ground turkey breast in order for this to be free. Lean ground turkey does have points. Lean ground turkey breast can be quite expensive so be prepared for the extra expense in your grocery budget.
I find the splurge to be worth since I make a huge double batch of this zero point chili recipe. We eat it for dinner one night then I have some to freeze and plenty of left-overs for my lunches throughout the week.
You’ll find a number of variations online when you search for a WW Freestyle Zero Point Chili recipe. I add plenty of extra vegetables to mine to give it additional flavor and texture plus they fill this hearty chili with all the nutrition of a veggie-filled meal.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and WarmerFreestyle Instant Pot Cookbook: The Best Meal Made Easy With “Set And Forget” 2018 Weight Loss Freestyle & Instant Pot Recipes (Freestyle 2018 Book 1)Digital Kitchen Scale/Food Scale – Ultra Slim, Multifunction, Easy to Clean, Large Display (grey)
WW Freestyle Zero Point Chili Recipe
You are going to love this WW Freestyle zero point chili recipe that is as hearty as it is delicious.
Weight Watchers WW Freestyle Zero Point Chili Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced zucchini or green peppers all vegetables are optional, but delicious!
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can chili-ready tomatoes be sure no extra sugar
- 2 cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- Pan fry lean ground turkey breast and set aside.
- Using Pam cooking spray, sautee carrots, onions, celery, and zucchini. Add 1/4 cup water and continue to cook until soft.
- Once vegetables are softened, sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and salt. Cook for 2 minutes until spices are fragrant.
- In a large cooking pot on stove top, add cooked ground turkey breast, vegetables, and all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Alternately, place ground turkey breast and vegetables in the bottom of Instant Pot. Sautee until softened.
- Pour in all remaining ingredients. Close lid and be sure valve is closed.
- Select the Meat/Stew button.Cook for 20 minutes.
- Carefully quick release and serve.
What’s your favorite WW Freestyle chili recipe? Share in the comments below.
Weight Watchers Facebook Group
Get additional support and encouragement in our Weight Watchers Facebook Group. Click here to join.
Are you considering joining WW Freestyle? Click here to get a free month of WW online or Studio.
More Weight Watchers WW Freestyle Posts
Pin this WW Freestyle Chili Recipe for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.