This Weight Watchers 2 ingredient dough cinnamon raisin bagel recipe is so flavorful and will elevate your breakfast to a whole new level. Low in calories and points yet high in flavor, you can’t go wrong.
These easy, healthier bagels take only a few inexpensive ingredients, so you can make bagels anytime you want a sweet treat.
This recipe starts with the basic Two Ingredient Dough that is so versatile. I have use this dough to make a ton of different healthier bread items that include:
This flavorful bagel recipe even works great with our Vegetarian 2 ingredient dough recipe that replaces the yogurt with tofu.
What is Two Ingredient Dough Bread?
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make These?
Believe it or not, just a few ingredients for these raisin bagels:
- One cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can make your own at home. Click here for instructions on making your own self-rising flour.
What Can You Make with Yogurt Dough?
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years, and I love what I call Weight Watchers Food Finds.
My criteria for a food find is a food that is high in satisfaction but low in points. This Two Ingredient Dough fits the bill. Plus, it’s super easy to make and fun to use in a variety of ways. This recipe is also great because it is a no-yeast recipe.
Do you need to eat low carb or gluten free? Be sure to check out our low carb 2 ingredient dough recipe, variation, too. (It’s gluten-free, too.) We also have a vegetarian 2 ingredient dough variation.
What are the Points for 2 Ingredient Dough?
For the recipe as we have it written, this dough is 3 points per serving on WW Program 2023.
What should I eat with 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Raisin Bagels?
There are so many delicious and satisfying options for what to eat on these bagels. We are all about adding an extra sprinkle of ground cinnamon to whatever topping you choose.
If you don’t care for raisins, you can simply leave them out and have a delicious cinnamon swirl bagel.
Here are several ways you can top your Cinnamon Raisin bagels.
- Try peanut butter and a sliced banana for a delicious and filling breakfast, or cut fat and calories by using powdered peanut butter like PB2. To me, a Cinnamon Raisin bagel with peanut better tastes like a delicious PBJ sandwich.
- Try this Copycat Aldi Brownie Batter Hummus Recipe.
- Butter or margarine.
- Cream cheese, regular or light.
- Cinnamon and sugar or sweetener.
What is the best way to store these 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Raisin Bagels so they last the longest?
When made fresh, these bagels are best when eaten within a day or two of cooking them, or they can be frozen. Frozen bagels can be thawed on the countertop for a few hours or in the microwave for 30 seconds. I recommend toasting bagels to get that crusty, chewy texture.
The dough can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours before baking. Wrap it in saran wrap, place the dough in a zipper bag, and then in the freezer. Before using your favorite yogurt dough recipe, pull it out of the freezer and remove the dough from the bag and saran wrap.
Place just the dough in a bowl covered by plastic wrap or a tea towel to thaw in the refrigerator until soft (about 24 hours).
Weight Watchers 100 Pounds Lost – Success Story
Weight loss success with Weight Watchers is possible, and bagels are a fun addition to your WW menu.
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I love all kinds of bagels, both sweet and savory. Are there other varieties of bagels can I make?
Yes! Check out this WW 2 Ingredient Dough and 15+ Recipes to Make. You’ll find amazing sweet & savory recipes that include:
- The Basic
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- Bagels with Bacon and Cheese
- Blueberry bagels
- Everything Bagels
- Whole Wheat or White Whole Wheat Bagels
- Oatmeal Bagels
- Low Carb Two Ingredient Dough Bagels with Low-Carb Baking Mix
- Gluten-Free Bagels
- Flax Seed Bagels
- Rainbow Bagels – 2 Ingredient Dough Rainbow Bagels
- Asiago, Cheddar, or Parmesan Bagels
- Onion Bagels
- Egg Bagels
- Rye Bagels
- Pizza Bagels
- Jalapeno Bagels
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Recipe (with Step-by-Step Instructions & Photos)
Here is a step-by-step guide to make this recipe for Cinnamon Raisin Bagels.
Step 1 – Preheat oven & gather ingredients
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Gather ingredients: 1 cup self-rising flour, 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of raisins, and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Step 2 – Mix flour and yogurt.
Mix all the flour and half the yogurt to form a soft dough. Gradually add more of the yogurt until you have a pliable, slightly sticky dough. Knead by hand for 3-4 minutes or use an electric stand mixer with a dough hook attachment.
Step 3 – Add cinnamon
Sprinkle cinnamon and mix well into the dough.
Step 4 – Divide dough and shape
Roll the dough into equal sized balls, then form into a bagel shape. Be sure to make the hole in the center wider than you think necessary to allow rising.
Carefully press raisins into each bagel. If anyone in your family doesn’t like raisins, you can leave them out of some of the bagels.
Step 5 – Bake and enjoy!
Place bagels onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Bake in 350 oven for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
These bagels are delicious right out of the oven, or made ahead to enjoy for the next few days.
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Recipe
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- up to 1 cup Greek yogurt plain, non-fat. (You may not need it all.)
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour and half the yogurt to form a soft dough. Gradually add more of the yogurt until you have a pliable, slightly sticky dough.
- Add cinnamon and mix until is it combined or swirled into the dough.
- Knead by hand for 3-4 minutes or use an electric stand mixer with a dough hook attachment.
- Dust workspace with additional flour and turn ball of dough onto workspace.
- Divide dough into 6 equal portions.
- Form each ball into a bagel shape. Make the hole in the center wider than you think necessary to allow rising. Carefully press raisins into each bagel.
- Place raw bagels onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake in 350 oven for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
What is your favorite bagel topping or spread? Share in the comments below.
More Recipes You Will Love
Weight Watchers Breakfast Board – Perfect to serve for the holidays.
7 Best Weight Watchers Breads – Lots of varieties to make.
Slow Cooker Two Ingredient Dough Bread Recipe – Bread in the slow cooker – yes!
50+ Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes and Meal Plans – plus a free .PDF printable.