Here is a list of over 75 Weight Watchers low point snacks. Grab one of these and stay satisfied in the middle of a busy day. We’ve included sweet, savory, desserts, treats, high-protein snacks, fruits, veggies, zero point snacks and more.
Life is busy. You need a list of snacks that you can take with you during a day of running errands, taking care of the kids, work, or travelling. Maybe it’s at home but you want some food to hold you over until dinner or a treat before bed.
When it comes to WW snacks, the lower in points the better so you can save most of your daily points allowance for a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Can You Eat Snacks on Weight Watchers?
YES, you can absolutely enjoy snacks with the WW program, and it’s encouraged that you enjoy snacks so you don’t get too hungry and overeat later.
The new WeightWatchers program for 2023 is such a great way to eat healthy food while still enjoying the treats you love in moderation. What’s great about the W W program is that no food is off-limits, so you can still enjoy foods you love while you are losing weight.
Premier Protein High Protein Shakes, Variety Pack (Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel), 11oz Each, Pack of 12Hormel TURKEY PEPPERONI Slices 5oz (2 Pack)Value 3 Pack: Joseph’s Low Carb Tortillas, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat, 8 Inch, 6 TortillasJoseph’s Pita and Mama Lupe Tortilla Bundle Pack (Low Carb)Almond Breeze Dairy Free Almondmilk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Bundle, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
Over 75 Weight Watchers Snacks to Enjoy During Weight Loss (Low Points!)
These snacks were determined based on the WW Plan 2023 Points system. Be sure to double check points in your tracker since products can change ingredients, which changes points.
Also note that points listed are for the regular plan. Diabetic WW members will have different zero point foods.
Not only are these Weight Watchers friendly, these are also yummy snacks your husband, kids, or friends will enjoy, too.
Fruit is a staple for on-the-go low point eating. I typically grab an apple or banana for a quick, portable snack that I know is zero points.
- Banana – great for taking in the car or throwing your bag.
- Apple – another great zero point food. (Click here for a complete printable zero point food list.)
- Oranges and Clementines
- Grapes – try them frozen for a treat.
- Mango – We like this sweet fruit drizzled with lime juice.
- Pineapple – try it grilled.
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries & Raspberries.
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Banana Souffle – Sometimes I’ll make one of these and take it with me in the car for an on-the-go breakfast.
- Applesauce, no sugar added – 0 points
- Fruit cups, individual, no sugar added – 0 points
- Smoothie, but take note – Weight Watchers now requires that fruit blended into a smoothie be counted for points, so I keep these to an occasional treat.
Vegetables are another go-to for quick, healthy snacking, and you can feel great knowing you are eating for your health. All vegetables are zero points.
- Carrot sticks – especially baby carrots
- Edamame – so wonderful that this is now zero points! Cook before you go.
- Celery sticks
- Packaged olive cups – 6 olives – 1 point
- Packaged pickles
- Grape Tomatoes
- Zucchini slices – good raw, baked, or air fried
- 10 Weight Watchers Low Point Snack Recipes – any of these low-point recipes
- Cucumber slices
- Vegetable Ranch dip with raw veggies. Some people light Walden Farms dressings for dip since they are zero calories. I much prefer this Weight Watchers Ranch Vegetable Dip Recipe – 0 points.
- WW hummus without tahini – 1 point. Serve with veggies, crackers, or chips
I try to pair my snacks with protein since I find it leads to more satisfaction. Light string cheese and turkey pepperoni is a favorite combination of mine. All of these are high in protein, too.
- Mini Babybel cheese – especially light varieties, 2-3 points each
- Light string cheese – 1-2 points each
- Hard boiled egg – 0 points
- Nonfat cottage cheese – Look for individual servings for on the go. Not all stores carry these but some do, near the yogurt. – 0 points, 6-8 ounces.
- Greek yogurt cup – I like Dannon Light and Fit, Two Good, and Chobani Zero brands – 1-2 points per cup.
These are foods I tend to overeat, so use caution with purchasing these items. Your best bet is to purchase individually packaged (yes, more expensive but perhaps worth it) or package them in snack size ziplocks as soon as you get home.
- Pretzel sticks – 3 points for 32-40 sticks (amount of sticks per serving depends on brand)
- Air popped popcorn – I like Jolly Time 100 Calorie Kettle Corn – 3 points , or air pop your own for 0 points.
- Pistachios (in shell) – 4 points for 35 nuts
- Whole almonds – 4 points for 24 nuts
- 100 calorie packs of nuts – 2-4 points
- Reduced Fat Wheat Thin crackers – 16 crackers – 3 points
- Mini multigrain crackers, Keebler – 34 crackers – 5 points
- Cheez-it reduce fat white cheddar crackers – 29 crackers – 4 points
- Sunchips multigrain – 16 chips – 4 points
- Dry-roasted peanuts – 4 points for 35 nuts
- Baked tortilla chips with Salsa (2 Tablespoons) – 10 chips – 3 points
- Good Thins Corn Ones or other flavors – 41 crackers – 4 points
- Popchips or Popcorners – 23 chips, 3-4 points depending on flavor
- Bagels or breadsticks made with Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient dough.
- Wholly Guacamole individual cups – 3 points
- Light or low carb bread – 2 slices – 1 point
- Light or low carb tortillas or flat out wraps – 1-3 points
- Turkey hot dogs – 2-4 points
- Velveeta cheese slice – 1-2 points
Sweets are becoming higher in points as Weight Watchers encourages all of us to eat less sugar. I tend to save my sweet eating for when I can sit down and pay attention (so I can savor it!). When you just need that sweet little something, here are some healthier options.
- Kind Fruit & Nut Bars, minis – 5 points – These are small but full of flavor, so savor each bite.
- Cereal Jumbo Snacks (such as Fruit Loops) – 1 pack – 2 points
- Kashi Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax – 3 points
- Fiber One brownies – 70 calorie flavors – 2 points
- Fiber one protein bar – 4 points
- Halo Top, Enlighten, or Nick’s Ice Cream – points vary by item, 3-7 points.
- Seneca Apple Chips – 1-3 points
- Sugar Free Jello cups – 0 points
- Sugar-free pudding cups – 2-3 points
- Sugar-free candy, brands such as Lily’s, Weight Watchers, and ChocZero – 2-7 points, depending on item
- Cool Whip & ReddiWhip – 2 Tablespoons – 1 point
- Catalina Crunch cereal – 1/2 cup – 2 points. This low-carb cereal is dense and filling.
- WW Mug Cake – This easy 3-2-1 mug cake is made with cake mix.
- Oatmeal Muffin Cups – Make these cups for meal prep and have them ready for snacks.
- WW 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins – These popular muffins come together in minutes.
- Cheerios Original cereal – 1.5 cups – 4 points. Feel like a kid again when you enjoy these with milk, or have them on top of yogurt.
- Special K Zero – 1 cup – 3 points. This one tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Catalina Crunch Keto Sandwich cookies – 2 cookies – 3-4 points. These low carb cookies are a bit lower in points than other cookies.
- Copycat Brownie Batter Hummus – 1 point – serve with fruit for dipping.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal – This oatmeal is so good and tastes more like a dessert.
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats – a great filling snack.
- WW 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake – This recipe is so good and easy to prepare.
High Protein Snacks
These are great when you need filling protein. Also see the “dairy” section above for more snack ideas.
- Peanut butter – try in celery for a crunchy treat or use light bread for a piece of toast – 3 points for 1 Tablespoon or 7 points for 2 Tablespoons.
- Powdered peanut butter – Use peanut butter powder, such as PB2, in yogurt, smoothies, recipes or as a dip for fruit.
- Tomato or chicken noodle soup, such as Campbells microwave cup – 2 points for double noodle, tomato, and homestyle chicken broth and noodle.
- Premier Protein – WW members LOVE Premier Protein. It’s good blended into a smoothie or mixed with coffee. It’s a real points bargain and you get healthy protein to keep hunger at bay. Try the caramel Premier Protein in your coffee – hot or iced,.
- Turkey Pepperoni, especially good paired with string cheese for plenty of protein.
- Quest bar – These bars are 4 or 5 points depending on flavor. The raspberry white chocolate is amazing, and lots of people absolutely love the cookie dough. This one is great to chop up and use the bits in ice cream or yogurt. They also sell mini-bars in some areas.
- 3-Ingredient Egg Bites – Meal prep these on-the-go egg bites for an easy snack to take with you. High in protein and zero points.
- Tuna packets and cans – Plain or flavored like Buffalo and Ranch – 1-3 points depending on flavor. Eat plain, with crackers, or over a salad.
Free Printable WeightWatchers Snack List PDF
Click the button below to download the free printable weight loss snacks list.
What’s your favorite snack for dieters? Share in the comments.
Weight Watchers Success – 100 Pound Weight Loss Before and After
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. Read more about my weight loss story here:
100 lb Weight Loss: HOW did you DO It?
100 lb Weight Loss: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
More Posts You Will Love
10 Weight Watchers Decadent Dessert Recipes
10 Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
Pitfalls to Avoid with Weight Watchers Program
Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough – with 15 recipes to use it.
I’m now doing WW. I’m so glad I found your site, I think I can be successful,
I’m glad it’s a help! I know you will find success.