Here are 30 Weight Watchers Zero Point Food ideas of healthy food and snacks with zero points to help you lose weight and eat healthily.
Are you a WW member and you want to take advantage of delicious foods that you don’t have to track? Here are 30 delicious options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are all zero points on MyWW Blue and Purple and zero or low in points for MyWW Green.
List updated 10/28/2020.
What are Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods?
On the WW program, zero point foods are those that have no point value and don’t need to be tracked. Yee-haa! Do keep in mind, though, that zero point foods are not zero calories so eat them only to fullness.
Here are just some of the WW zero point foods:
- skinless chicken breast and ground chicken breast (Blue and Purple only)
- corn (Blue and Purple only)
- plain, non-fat yogurt and Greek yogurt (Blue and Purple only)
- fat-free cottage cheese (Purple only)
- oatmeal (Purple only)
In 2017, Weight Watchers introduced a Freestyle program which includes an even bigger list of zero point foods with 200 foods! This was so exciting for members. In 2019, WW made some changes to their branding (now officially called WW for Wellness Wins) and continued to offer members zero point foods.
Now in 2020, WW has introduced the MyWW program where members can choose between the Green plan with 100 zero points foods, the Blue plan with 200 zero point foods and the Purple plan with 300 zero point foods.
(Click here for help on how to choose the best MyWW plan for you.)
While not every food you eat should be zero points, these zero point food choices are good for weight loss, healthy, and can be eaten often. (Plus, no counting!)
Weight Watchers Success Story: How I Lost 100 Lbs
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact, lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program. I love incorporating zero point foods into my daily eating plan because they are filling, satisfying, and full of healthy produce and protein.
Having zero point foods available definitely was an important factor in my weight loss and helps me maintain at WW Lifetime and my goal weight now.
Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Why Eat Zero Point Foods?
WW has designed the program so that zero point foods are all high in nutrition while being low in points. On the Green plan, members enjoy all fruits and vegetables being zero points, except starches like corn and potatoes.
On the Blue plan, members enjoy all fruits and vegetables being no-count plus additional foods like corn, potatoes, beans, and fat-free Greek yogurt.
On the Purple plan, members get all fruits and vegetables as zero points, corn, potatoes, beans, fat-free yogurt, plus some whole grains like oatmeal, popcorn, and whole-wheat pasta.
You might be wondering how someone can eat all these foods for “free” and still lose weight. The answer lies in the daily points given for other, non-zero point foods, which adjust according to each WW plan.
Weight Watchers recipes are really convenient and make keeping the weight off possible while still enjoying healthy food. The wide selection of fruits, vegetables, and proteins for Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods on the program gives you food freedom.
There are so many Weight Watchers recipes out there; be sure to look below for inspiration and make your own WW meal plan that takes advantage of these yummy diet foods, or take advantage of one of our pre-done, free to print MyWW meal plans.
Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods
Here is a helpful list of zero point meals and snacks for MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple plans.
Check out our Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan if you want to experiment with a few days of eating all zero point foods. While this isn’t something to do long-term, you can experiment with a few days of all zero point foods as a way to kick start or weight loss or get a fresh start after you’ve fallen off the wagon.
30+ Weight Watchers Hacks for 0 Point Snacks and Meals
Remember, the goal is not to eat only zero point foods, but rather to incorporate them in your weight loss meal plan. Now you don’t need to get stuck being hungry and grabbing something unhealthy…you have plenty of zero point foods to choose from.
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook: TOP 111 Incredible and Delicious WW Recipes for Healthy Weight Loss with 28-Day Handpicked Diet Meal PlanWW Chocolate Caramel Mini Bar – Kosher – 2 SmartPoints – 2 Boxes (24 Count Total) – Weight Watchers ReimaginedPremier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Cafe Latte, 11.5 Fl Oz, Pack of 12, Café LatteWW Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake – Protein Mug Cake, 3 SmartPoints – 1 Box (2 Count Total) – Weight Watchers ReimaginedEtekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Body Tape Measure, Large Blue LCD Backlight Display, High Precision Measurements,6mm Tempered Glass, 400 Pounds
This handy Weight Watchers Zero Points List is helpful to give you ideas on those days when you want to save your points for a bigger meal or treat. Incorporating these foods on a regular basis will also keep you satisfied and keep hunger to a minimum.
Want even more? Check out our 12 Zero Point Recipes list for even more delicious ideas.
Weight Watchers Zero Point Food
Zero Point Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas
- Hard boiled eggs (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per egg)
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and salsa (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per egg)
- Omelet with eggs and vegetables (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per egg)
- Plain Greek yogurt + thawed frozen fruit. (Add zero point sweetener if desired) (Blue and Purple Only, 3 points for 1 cup of Plain Gree Fat Free Yogurt)
- Fruit Salad
Zero Point Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas
- Free vegetable soup
- Chicken salad made with cooked chicken, onion, celery, plain Greek yogurt, and spices (Blue and Purple Only)
- Egg salad made with hard boiled eggs, onion, celery, plain Greek yogurt, and spices (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 to 6 points per serving)
- Free turkey chili (ground turkey breast, beans, vegetables, diced tomato, and spices) (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 4 points per serving)
- Free bean soup (beans, vegetables, diced tomatoes, and spices)(Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 points per serving)
- Grilled fish and vegetables (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per serving)
- Chef salad with beans and grilled chicken breast (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 points)
- Lettuce wraps with grilled chicken breast (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points)
- Spaghetti Squash, diced tomatoes cooked with Italian seasoning, and topped with cooked ground turkey(Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 points)
- Grilled Veggie Kabob
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Lettuce wraps with veggies
Zero Point Weight Watchers Dinner Ideas
- Salmon and grilled vegetables (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 4 points)
- Shrimp Stir Fry with cauliflower rice(Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 point for 3oz of Shrimp)
- Tofu Stir Fry with cauliflower rice (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 point for 3 oz of Tofu)
- Zero point chicken or tuna salad (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 point )
- Zero point egg salad (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 7 points)
- Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables (Brussel sprouts and butternut squash are my current favorite) and corn on the cob (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points for 3oz of Chicken)
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with cauliflower mashed potatoes and green beans (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per 3oz of Turkey)
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 points per serving)
- Fried (use Pam cooking spray) cauliflower rice with vegetables and shrimp (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 points per 3oz of shrimp)
- Instant Pot One Minute Cranberry Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice with stir-fried veggies
- Roaster Vegetables
- Veggie Kabobs
- Lettuce wraps with roasted veggies or grilled veggies
Easy Weight Watchers Snacks For Zero Points
- Hard boiled eggs (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per egg)
- Fruit salad
- Plain Greek yogurt with frozen, thawed fruit (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 3 points per 1 cup of Greek Yogurt)
- Lettuce wraps with chicken breast (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points for 3oz chicken)
- Edamame (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 3 points per half cup of shelled Edamame)
- Tofu cubes – oven roasted or glazed with Buffalo sauce, great for WW vegetarian members (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 point per 3oz of Tofu)
- Vegetables and zero point ranch dip (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 1 point)
- Free deviled eggs (use plain Greek yogurt in place of mayo in your favorite recipe) (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 5 points for 2 stuffed halves)
- Black bean dip (mash black beans, add salsa) with vegetable (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 3 points per half cup)
- Corn on the cob (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 2 points per mini corn on the cob)
- Three bean salad (beans, vinegar, spices, and sweetener if desired) (Blue and Purple Only, Green – 3 points per 1/3 cup)
- Fresh Salsa and Veggies
- Fruit Salad
- Roasted Peaches
What are your favorite Weight Watchers zero point food? Share your ideas in the comments below.
Best Weight Watchers Recipes
Weight Watchers 7 Day Basic Meal Plan – ThisWeight Watchers 7 Day Meal Plan will be a huge help in your weight loss efforts. Whether you are just getting started or have been doing Weight Watchers/WW for years, having a plan is always incredibly helpful, and this Weight Watchers meal plan for MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple will guide you to weight loss.
Meal Prep – WW Chicken Cobb Salad – This Weight Watchers Meal Prep Chicken Cobb Salad recipe is the perfect lunch to prepare ahead to make your healthy weekday eating a breeze. Stay on the program with WW while you eat delicious, healthy food that is low in points but high in satisfaction and flavor.
Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan – What would happen if you ate only zero point foods for a whole day, or even a few days, on Weight Watchers? With the new Weight Watchers points system that includes 100, 200 or 300 zero point foods on MyWW Green, Blue, or Purple plans, it’s possible. Here is a Weight Watchers 3-Day Zero Points Meal Plan for you to follow.
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie – If you love pumpkin pie, be prepared to be blown away by this delicious, super low calorie Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie. This recipe was shared at my Weight Watchers meeting last week, and I’ve already made it twice.
10 Things I Learned During My First Week at Weight Watchers – After a long hiatus from using the Weight Watchers program, I am back to using Weight Watchers to help me lose weight I regained during this last year. Going back to using the Weight Watchers system, I discovered some things were like coming back to an old friend while others were a rude –and yes, a bit painful– awaking. Read on for tips I learned and hopefully, you can learn from me and not make the same mistakes I did. Here are 10 things I learned during my first week at Weight Watchers.
Pin these Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods for Later