Here are 30 Weight Watcher freestyle meal ideas and snacks with zero points to help you lose weight and eat healthy.
In 2017, Weight Watchers introduced a new Freestyle program which includes an even bigger list of zero point foods with 200 foods! This was so exciting!
Today in 2019, WW has made some changes to their branding (now officially called WW for Wellness Wins), but thankfully the huge list of zero point foods has remained the same.
While not every food you eat should be zero points, these zero point food choices are good for weight loss, healthy, and can be eaten often. (Plus, no counting!)
Here is a list of 30 Weight Watchers Freestyle zero point meals and snacks.
Weight Watchers Success Story: How I Lost 100 Lbs
I’ve been following Weight Watchers for many years and in fact lost most of my 100 lb weight loss following the program.
Read more about my weight loss story here:
Today, I run an online Christian women’s fitness and healthy eating program, Faithful Finish Lines, and I still follow the Weight Watchers program because it works!
Why Eat Zero Point Foods?
Weight Watcher Freestyle recipes are really convenient and make keeping the weight off possible while still enjoying food.
The wide selection of fruits, vegetables, and proteins for zero points on the Freestyle program gives you food freedom.
There are so many Weight Watchers Freestyle recipes out there; be sure to look below for inspiration and make your own Weight Watchers Freestyle meal plan that takes advantage of these yummy diet foods.
For many years all fruits and vegetables (except for starchy vegetables like potatoes and corn) have been zero-point foods with the Weight Watchers system. But with the Weight Watchers freestyle plan changes, the following foods are also zero Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Food List
Check out our Weight Watchers 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan if you want to experiment with a few days of eating all zero point foods.
The following foods are zero points with the Weight Watchers Freestyle program:
- skinless chicken breast
- skinless turkey breast
- vegetables (including corn and peas)
- nonfat plain yogurt
See this post for more details about the Weight Watchers Freestyle program:
30 Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Point Meals And Snacks
Remember, the goal is not to eat only zero point foods, but rather to incorporate them in your weight loss meal plan. Now you don’t need to get stuck being hungry and grabbing something unhealthy…you have a lot more zero point foods to choose from.
Skinny Pasta Italian Mix 9.52 oz (12 Pack) – Weight Watchers – The Only Odor Free 100% Konjac Noodle – Pasta Weight loss – Low Calorie Food – Healthy Diet PastaPremier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Variety Pack (Pack of 12)Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker RecipesWeight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program
It sure is helpful to have a list handy to give you ideas on those days when you want to save your points for a bigger meal or treat. Incorporating these foods on a regular basis will also keep you satisfied and keep hunger to a minimum.
Want even more? Check out our 12 Zero Point Recipes list for even more delicious ideas.
Zero Point Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas
- Hard boiled eggs
- Scrambled eggs with veggies and salsa
- Omelet with eggs and vegetables
- Plain Greek yogurt + thawed frozen fruit. (Add zero point sweetener if desired)
Zero Point Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas
- Free vegetable soup (include beans and corn if you’d like!)
- Chicken salad made with cooked chicken, onion, celery, plain Greek yogurt, and spices
- Egg salad made with hard boiled eggs, onion, celery, plain Greek yogurt, and spices
- Free turkey chili (ground turkey breast, beans, vegetables, diced tomato, and spices)
- Free bean soup (beans, vegetables, diced tomatoes, and spices)
- Grilled fish and vegetables
- Chef salad with beans and grilled chicken breast
- Lettuce wraps with grilled chicken breast
- Spaghetti Squash, diced tomatoes cooked with Italian seasoning, and topped with cooked ground turkey
Zero Point Weight Watchers Dinner Ideas
- Salmon and grilled vegetables
- Shrimp Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Tofu Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables (Brussel sprouts and butternut squash are my current favorite) and corn on the cob
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with cauliflower mashed potatoes and green beans
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Fried (use Pam cooking spray) cauliflower rice with vegetables and shrimp
- Instant Pot One Minute Cranberry Sauce
Easy Weight Watchers Snacks For Zero Points
- Hard boiled eggs
- Fruit salad
- Greek yogurt with frozen, thawed fruit
- Lettuce wraps with chicken breast
- Tofu cubes – oven roasted or glazed with Buffalo sauce
- Vegetables and dip (Mix plain, non-fat Greek yogurt with 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix)
- Free deviled eggs (use plain Greek yogurt in place of mayo in your favorite recipe)
- Black bean dip (mash black beans, add salsa) with vegetables
- Corn on the cob
- Three bean salad (beans, vinegar, spices, and sweetener if desired)
What are your favorite Weight Watchers Freestyle zero point meals and snacks? Share your ideas in the comments below.
Post updated January, 2019.
More WW Posts You Will Love
Pin these Zero Point Meals and Snacks for Later
Free Weight Watchers Hacks!
Lose weight faster!
*Low point snacks & recipes to keep you full and satisfied.
*The best foods to eat when you are following the WW program.
*Tips & insider tricks to make following the Weight Watchers program easier and more enjoyable.